ADVERTISEMENT

What state champion from last year has the.......

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
What state champion from last year not named Iowa City Regina has the best chance of repeating this fall? Make your case.

Dowling

And Heelan if they can stop the run. I won't mention the school but it they meet and Heelan can stop the run then they win it.... if not it could turn out like baseball for them
wink.r191677.gif

Definitely Dowling. Don Bosco and Kuemper lost way too much, West Lyon is in a new class, and Heelan has wood to chop without Solsma and Niles (not to mention the additions of Xavier, Assumption and Wahlert to 3A). Dowling has some holes to fill, too, but Boyle is one hell of an equalizer and that defense should still be pretty solid.

Originally posted by football#11:
Regina will win another championship but what will they do in 2015 without the Cook family
Unless Marv is planning on leaving after this season, I'd imagine they might just keep rolling. They keep coming up with new guys to fill the voids left by great senior classes.

I'm not sure on this, but I think it has been said on here that Marv has a couple more sons, so I would assume that they will be coming through soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT