ADVERTISEMENT

What a 💩y way to end the SB.

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
It’s clearly obvious it’s MahomesFL….what a bunch of homers.

And I had no dog in this fight, don’t like either team but at least have it fair.

After that AFC Championship game and now that call? The amount of rigged chatter is going to be off the charts.

Was a great game, and the biggest discussion about the game is going to be that penalty.

Reactions: dustinator
He wouldn’t have caught it either way. The legal “bump” before he grabbed the shirt ruined the timing of the pass. I thought refs considered whether the pass would’ve been “catchable” or not?

He wouldn’t have caught it either way. The legal “bump” before he grabbed the shirt ruined the timing of the pass. I thought refs considered whether the pass would’ve been “catchable” or not?
It was before the pass. That’s why it’s called holding rather than PI. Correct call.

Reactions: dhetiger
Chris Stapleton did a great job with the anthem. Just goes to show you that every now an then, a hairy azz white supremacist honky mofo can deliver.

2 AU players on the winning team... War Damn
Agreed. That halftime show would’ve been 1’000 times better had they simply put Stapleton out there with only a stool to sit on and sing as many of his songs he could get in before the teams came back. All that silly suspended platform shite they did was lame and looked like a Coach Killy production. @Bill_D probably loved it!

Reactions: Sanctions Stand
The pop of the jersey will get that call. Fvck Philly, by the way.
As stated earlier, got no dog in this fight and find Philly fans as obnoxious as…….TDS infected dolts.
As Greg Olsen stated….”let them play”, don’t like seeing the game hinge on such a call but ehh…, Bradberry is a product of Samford……and not Auburn 😏

As stated earlier, got no dog in this fight and find Philly fans as obnoxious as…….TDS infected dolts.

As Greg Olsen stated….”let them play”, don’t like seeing the game hinge on such a call but ehh…, Bradberry is a product of Samford……and not Auburn 😏
As a TE I am sure he whined anytime a defender wrapped their arm around him or pulled his jersey. What does let them play mean? Can the d jump the snap? Can the we get a running start vertically before the snap?

As a TE I am sure he whined anytime a defender wrapped their arm around him or pulled his jersey. What does let them play mean? Can the d jump the snap? Can the we get a running start vertically before the snap?
Ehh, he was okay when he was a Bear…..even though he was a Miami product, just seemed like a ticky tack call….that’s all.

I don’t like the “let them play” argument either. However if you choose to “let them play” for 58 minutes, you shouldn’t choose to call it in the final 2 minutes when it determines the outcome of the game.

I wouldn’t have any issue with that holding penalty if they had been calling it tight all night.

Agreed. That halftime show would’ve been 1’000 times better had they simply put Stapleton out there with only a stool to sit on and sing as many of his songs he could get in before the teams came back. All that silly suspended platform shite they did was lame and looked like a Coach Killy production. @Bill_D probably loved it! By b

They probably offered it to Chris but when they said he would have to perform while floating on a platform with 100 people dressed like sperm cells he told them to FO.

I don’t like the “let them play” argument either. However if you choose to “let them play” for 58 minutes, you shouldn’t choose to call it in the final 2 minutes when it determines the outcome of the game.

I wouldn’t have any issue with that holding penalty if they had been calling it tight all night.

Was it holding? Yes.

Would I have called it? No.

I’d be interested to see the stats on how many holds are called on opposing offensive lines over the past few years.
I would like to see a panel of official revie any game tape and call out all offensive / defensive holds and PI. No team could run a series.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT