ADVERTISEMENT

Welp, time to punish Florida

There’s a video of Desantis dropping his sack on some dumbass lib reporter today. It’s a beautiful video.

Dude is the next POTUS. He won’t take any schitt from the libs similar to Trump, but he doesn’t have all the excess baggage that Trump came with. Plus, he’s been the most impressive leader, perhaps in the world, during this whole pandemic.
I wonder if the Lincoln Project will support him or sabotage him?

Oh you mean the Lincoln Project that has now taken aim at Kevin McCarthy, Ted Cruz, and other Republicans? The same Lincoln Project whose founder is a kid diddler? Same one that George Conway helped found?

If you want to see a group of cucks that got their feelings hurt by Donald Trump and took their ball and went home, look no further than that group of pussies lol

No problem with DeSantis I would imagine the LP will support any GOP who is not party to non Qtrumpky connected militant extremists like QAnon ,( Trump is leader) and proud boys. However if Trumpsky is not convicted the Qpublican cult will re-elect him or Ivanka may run.

Better hide this one:

oops

Dude is the next POTUS. He won’t take any schitt from the libs similar to Trump, but he doesn’t have all the excess baggage that Trump came with. Plus, he’s been the most impressive leader, perhaps in the world, during this whole pandemic.
Haven’t you listened to gator? Cuomo is hands down the kang. He’s got a book for fvck‘s sake.

If that wasn't so depressing it would be hilarious.
The most depressing part is folks like Gator can look at this chart and other data that show Florida’s plan has worked and be completely unfazed and steadfast in their beliefs. They would rather take their advice from Faucci and the CDC, who change their guidelines and strategy every few days, than look at an un waivered plan implemented 6-7 months ago that has proven successful. Good luck getting any help from the states of Alabama and Georgia on enforcing entry into Florida...

Reactions: BamaFan1137
The most depressing part is folks like Gator can look at this chart and other data that show Florida’s plan has worked and be completely unfazed and steadfast in their beliefs. They would rather take their advice from Faucci and the CDC, who change their guidelines and strategy every few days, than look at an un waivered plan implemented 6-7 months ago that has proven successful. Good luck getting any help from the states of Alabama and Georgia on enforcing entry into Florida...

It sort of makes me want to visit Florida...and buy a t-shirt while I'm down there.

Reactions: alphatiger08
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT