ADVERTISEMENT

Well, well, well.

Wait, what!? Mean tweeting orange man was telling the truth about the fake news networks?
giphy.gif

LOLOLOLOL what a bunch of buffoons. You mean that someone was paid for a release of video content that they owned??? It’s pure copyright law... he owns it even if he’s a chainsaw murderer.

But keep up the smoke screen for Trump militia and QAnon. Stand back and stand by.

LOLOLOLOL what a bunch of buffoons. You mean that someone was paid for a release of video content that they owned??? It’s pure copyright law... he owns it even if he’s a chainsaw murderer.

But keep up the smoke screen for Trump militia and QAnon. Stand back and stand by.
defending CNN and antifa? Why am I not surprised. At all. Not one bit.

defending CNN and antifa? Why am I not surprised. At all. Not one bit.
I’m defending copyright law. Trump lemming media has to do the same. If they broadcast content from a personal device.. they will purchase the exclusive rights to the content. It is industry practice ... but I’m not surprised that you don’t know that.

so... Seriously!! What do YOU think is going to happen with this ? Is this another MAGA Kraken?? Why do you think no ones running with it? Do you think that Fox didn’t purchase personal video from rioters? Choose whichever territorist group you support.

trumpsky “ proud Boys? Stand back and Stand by...”

or for Q- Georgians in 14th District “ where we go one- we go all”

I’m defending copyright law. Trump lemming media has to do the same. If they broadcast content from a personal device.. they will purchase the exclusive rights to the content. It is industry practice ... but I’m not surprised that you don’t know that.

so... Seriously!! What do YOU think is going to happen with this ? Is this another MAGA Kraken?? Why do you think no ones running with it? Do you think that Fox didn’t purchase personal video from rioters? Choose whichever territorist group you support.

I'm certain that if OAN paid some right wing nut that you'd have the same take.

Because remember...you're non-binary.

Jeez Gator, do you defend him coordinating with CNN staff on site? Do you defend him helping instigate the break-in and violence? What about his part in egging on the break-in which caused that chick to get shot? Posing as a Trump supporter, when he’s an Antifa member?

You’re phucking insane and have lost all credibility, not that you had any over the last few years

You’re just a liberal shill

I'm in GA-6th. I'm sure you'd be thrilled with Lucy McBath. I'd say she's not as bad as Ossoff, who ran in 2017, except he's now a Senator.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT