ADVERTISEMENT

Well sh^t! Found out that I was exposed to a friend at work who

mobala_tiger62

Varsity
May 29, 2001
came down with the COVID over the weekend. His partner's family had it three weeks ago. Four out of six of them were infected.

I had a 40 ft.swab crammed up my nostril and twisted. I believe she touched my left eyeball.

Miserably Isolated from my wife at home waiting for results. She is recovering from a shoulder replacement surgery and I have been playing nurse.

Keep your fingers crossed..

came down with the COVID over the weekend. His partner's family had it three weeks ago. Four out of six of them were infected.

I had a 40 ft.swab crammed up my nostril and twisted. I believe she touched my left eyeball.

Miserably Isolated from my wife at home waiting for results. She is recovering from a shoulder replacement surgery and I have been playing nurse.

Keep your fingers crossed..
I always had you figured for the type that goes around exposing himself

Last edited:
That swab wouldn't hurt as much if you didn't have so much empty space in your noggin. :)

Good news if you are only half human given all of the metal clanking around in your body. Maybe that offers some protection.

Seriously, don't let the Chinese bioweapon take you out. There's better ways to go when its your time.

Good thing longer term is Abbot 5 min/$15 test is approved. That's one of the three things we need to get this shit behind us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT