ADVERTISEMENT

Well, it was a nice run.

Well, success will ensure your staff gets promotion opportunities…..just ask Nick.
Didn’t realize Monken is a Knox College alumni, bet none of you have any idea where that is…..may not care either. 😊

To be fair it was for the Undefeated Lounge members only. So only two of us were on the call. Maybe next y…lol.
Nice to see you ball lickers FINALLY working your way up to the undefeated lounge. AU has been there 3 times ( ‘93, ‘04, ‘10) since we’ve finally seen thUGA show up. Welcome back into the SEC big6, ball lickers!

Nice to see you ball lickers FINALLY working your way up to the undefeated lounge. AU has been there 3 times ( ‘93, ‘04, ‘10) since we’ve finally seen thUGA show up. Welcome back into the SEC big6, ball lickers!
We never left. However I have to inform you that your membership is under review.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Who the fuq are you, Rip Van Winkle? Did you recently wake up from a 42 year slumber?

And which undefeated seasons are you reviewing, AU’s 1900, 1904, 1913, ‘57, ‘93, ‘04 or ‘10 season?
Better than you in every measurable way, except for number of 4-5 loss seasons maybe. You point at seasons in the 1900s when only 4-5 games were played, and two of your seasons you were on probation for being the national champs at cheating.

Get your money back from gator.

Last edited:
LOL - at least you aren't claiming championships for those years ITT.

No need to. Obviously obvious obviousness.

ef8.jpg

I wondered what you thought about that.
Bobo has more talent to work with now so that should mask some of his shortcomings. He averaged 41 ppg at Georgia under Richt but was terrible in the red zone. Hoping he keeps Monkens schemes and he picked up some of Monk’s habits and playcalling abilities. But he’s Kirby’s bestie so it’s not like it was gonna go any other way.

I’ll play along with your troll…

1983??? Who better than AU has a claim to that season?
1993??? I’m thinking AU was the only undefeated team that year.
2004??? Again, AU was the only undefeated team. How can SEC fans say “we are the toughest conference” on one hand and deny an undefeated AU in 2004 was the eventual NC?
2010??? Same thing. Who was better?

I’ll play along with your troll…

1983??? Who better than AU has a claim to that season?
1993??? I’m thinking AU was the only undefeated team that year.
2004??? Again, AU was the only undefeated team. How can SEC fans say “we are the toughest conference” on one hand and deny an undefeated AU in 2004 was the eventual NC?
2010??? Same thing. Who was better?
Funny.

Or thUGA…. I’m thinking you are stepping into a deeper hole while spinning the undefeated seasons thingy. I’m sure it’s easy for everyone to see why. 1980, 2022….LOL!!!
Do you really want to compare 4-5 loss seasons? Well giddy up then. And you are just tone deaf in these natty’s. 1/2 1957, 2010. Now that’s a LOL. Georgia has more in the last 2 seasons as Auburn has ever had.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
Do you really want to compare 4-5 loss seasons? Well giddy up then. And you are just tone deaf in these natty’s. 1/2 1957, 2010. Now that’s a LOL. Georgia has more in the last 2 seasons as Auburn has ever had.
Real championships too. Not party city trophy championships or championships with a rented QB.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT