ADVERTISEMENT

May be the likker talking,

ZosoDawg

Varsity
May 29, 2001
But I’m going in record as saying Georgia will not make the CFP this year. Our offense is sucking and the crowd is as well. Fire Mike Bobo is a common theme in the section I’m sitting. We are missing Todd Monken bigly

Reactions: Konigstiger
Fortunately for you Georgia drew the easiest schedule in the SEC. You'll need to completely schitt the bed to come into the SECC with anything more than 1 loss.
If the first half is any indication, we will 2 or 3 times during the regular season

If the first half is any indication, we will 2 or 3 times during the regular season

You guys look like schitt, I'm not going to argue 😆. I'll be very surprised if you look that bad all season.

7-5 rings true

kevin-bacon.gif

Only UcheaT I capable beating you on this schedule.. and they probably will. . You have to wait to play SECCG to play steam who can beat you on a bad day. Front 7 is worst in 4 yrs for sure. Maybe just no intensity. Boom had to be insane.

Only UcheaT I capable beating you on this schedule.. and they probably will. . You have to wait to play SECCG to play steam who can beat you on a bad day. Front 7 is worst in 4 yrs for sure. Maybe just no intensity. Boom had to be insane.
I agree with all that. We are pretty deep across the d-line, just not as much raw talent as we have had the last 3-4 years. We have some youngsters that need to get up to speed. We have solid linebackers starting that will all be in the league, but no experienced depth. Secondary is probably the best it’s been in years.
Offensively, we allegedly have one of the best o-lines in the country, and they couldn’t block air yesterday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT