ADVERTISEMENT

week 4 scores

13-0 Regina with 6:41 left 2nd quarter. 2 turnovers apiece. 2 fumbles Regina. 2 interceptions for Mepo. Both with one inside the redzone. Regina retuned one interception inside the 20.

Regina 21 Mepo 0 at half. Mepo can’t do anything right. Too many turnovers and penalties. Credit to Regina for capitalizing on those mistakes. 3 turnovers a piece.

Closer to 35-0 at this point. Regals fumbled at the 10 going in on a long run. And, have an interception at the 1 going in at the end of the half.
Regina defense playing great so far.

Final Scores from NWIA

BHRV 58 Algona 21
Sheldon 28 Okoboji 16
West Lyon 21 CL/GLR 14
Spirit Lake 52 Pocahontas 9
Spencer 17 Sioux Center 7
Le Mars 17 MOC-FV 0
Carrol 27 Storm Lake 14
West Sioux 35 Emmetsburg 13

Last edited:
North Scott over Xavier 20-8. It was Xavier's first loss at home since the 2015 playoffs, a 32-game winning streak ... but North Scott was by far the better team, completely controlling the first half and allowing just 34 yards rushing.

I'm not sure there's anything Oliver Hughes can't do - not only was he around the ball all night long every defensive play, he caught 9 passes and ended up scoring all 20 of North Scott's points (3 TD catches plus 2 extra point kicks).

Mediapolis has a great team. I think they keep winning and have a great season.

Some good games in 5A tonight, and a lot of chaos!

Cedar Falls 28 - Ankeny Centennial 14

Iowa City High 21 - Dowling 20

Ankeny 21 - SE Polk 7

Davenport North 23 - Iowa City West 10

CR Prairie 54 - Bettendorf 20

Waukee Northwest 31 - Johnston 0

• Wow
Reactions: IGo42
North Scott over Xavier 20-8. It was Xavier's first loss at home since the 2015 playoffs, a 32-game winning streak ... but North Scott was by far the better team, completely controlling the first half and allowing just 34 yards rushing.

I'm not sure there's anything Oliver Hughes can't do - not only was he around the ball all night long every defensive play, he caught 9 passes and ended up scoring all 20 of North Scott's points (3 TD catches plus 2 extra point kicks).

Gotta correct myself - apparently my lying eyes confused the numbers 11 and 8 last night. It was Jakob Nelson with 2 of those TD catches, Hughes with one.

But he was still all over the field all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT