5: BGM
6: St. Ansgar
7: alta
8: edgewood
9: tri center
10: alburnett

IMO

Reactions: Sev393
falconfanx3, I definitely agree more with your list. I'm just not quite as high on Hudson as everyone else seems to be. After losing a 3 year starter at QB in Murray and Seres who was a special player at RB and Staebell and Rodriquez I just don't think we can assume the new kids coming in will replace what is leaving. Fulcher is pretty darn good, and they do have a lot of the line back - Still top 10 team for sure, but top 3? They pulled out a nail-biter versus WV last year, who should be better, so I have to put them ahead of Hudson. West Hancock is my clear favorite. Also, think Ed-Co is more toward 7 - 9 range.

Reactions: falconfanx3
I appreciate the insight. As I mentioned before in another post I had a complete oversight on West Hancock and that is my fault. However I feel I can't just change it due to some opinions (even if good ones). As the season plays on West Hancock will most likely jump up the polls pretty quickly. Class A was the toughest for me to rank I will say that. Lots of talented players gone and some of the dominate powers not quite themselves and some newcomers with good cores back. Should be an interesting and fun Class A football season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT