ADVERTISEMENT

We give California much deserved hell, but I highly recommend San Diego for those of you that want a trip out west

Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
Everything is expensive af, but you go out there expecting that anyway.

Stayed at the Grand Hyatt for a conference, then relocated to Marriott in the Gaslamp District.

Food was incredible, and I did some touristy exploration shit too- spent two of the days at La Jolla.

Anyway, recommend 10/10… certainly not a liberal hellhole like gator would enjoy.

Ahh…Diego, my adopted hometown….if only for a few years. Glad to hear LJ is still paradise, get to “The Cove” and do a little surfing Pops? How about Old Town, Point Loma or Coronado?
Oh, I know it’s probably a tourist trap now but did you get over to KC BBQ (the little dive place they filmed a bar scene in Top Gun), should have been right by you in the Gaslamp district.

Last edited:
La Jolla was awesome when I was there years ago. Glad to see San Diego hasn't devolved into the same kind of putrid, liberal asscrack we see in LA and SF.

Ahh…Diego, my adopted hometown….if only for a few years. Glad to hear LJ is still paradise, get to “The Cove” and do a little surfing Pops? How about Old Town, Point Loma or Coronado?
Oh, I know it’s probably a tourist trap now but did you get over to KC BBQ (the little dive place they filmed a bar scene in Top Gun), should have been right by you in the Gaslamp district.
I did get to the Cove, and I made it to Coronado but by accident. Had to wear formal attire one night and forgot my black belt, so I went to a nice men’s clothing store that was located in the Hotel del Coronado. That whole little town/city was great.

Out of curiosity, I was looking at some real estate and most of the “prime” housing goes for $900-1000/square foot. So @BamaFan1137 if you’re in the market for a vacation home…

I did get to the Cove, and I made it to Coronado but by accident. Had to wear formal attire one night and forgot my black belt, so I went to a nice men’s clothing store that was located in the Hotel del Coronado. That whole little town/city was great.

Out of curiosity, I was looking at some real estate and most of the “prime” housing goes for $900-1000/square foot. So @BamaFan1137 if you’re in the market for a vacation home…
Yeah, hell a 1200 sf 2 BR bungalow in La Mesa (used to live there) goes for $800k now…..damn if only.🙄

Reactions: Pops Masterson

If SD wasn't in California, I'd seriously consider doing it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT