ADVERTISEMENT

Warren Buffett...”we’re seeing substantial inflation”

I GUARANTEE that I’m living better than you Trumpanzees. But it’s not surprising uneducated and ignorant poor white trash have flocked to the Republican Party: the people who scapegoat immigrants and liberals for all their problems as their cult leader tells them the scary virus will disappear after a few cases like a miracle at Easter is they just pray to magic sky daddy to keep them safe. :p

El oh el. Should we take your word that you live better than all of us, or do you have someway to back up this claim? If you actually do live better than all of us, congrats to you on your success. Most of us live very well. However, you will have to understand my skepticism. Claims like that on the internet are laughable....at best.

I GUARANTEE that I’m living better than you Trumpanzees. But it’s not surprising uneducated and ignorant poor white trash have flocked to the Republican Party: the people who scapegoat immigrants and liberals for all their problems as their cult leader tells them the scary virus will disappear after a few cases like a miracle at Easter is they just pray to magic sky daddy to keep them safe. :p
That's possible I guess but there is one in the group that's a Billionaire, ssoooooo!

Projection. Conservatives are so angry because they are inadequate and can't physically please women. Just like their cult leader...
5bb47b4692b369287a02c735
Says the party of 200 genders led by Gerald Nadler and Chuck Schumer, represented in picture by lib beta Jimmy Kimmel. 😂

You’re not good at this. Definitely someone that needs to inject bleach.

Projection. Conservatives are so angry because they are inadequate and can't physically please women. Just like their cult leader...
5bb47b4692b369287a02c735

feigning superior sexual prowess based upon your political persuasion?!??!?

hahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!

what a moronic tool..... shows how base the mentality of these libtards is. Sling mud and filibuster with BS, because they don’t have the mental acumen to actually discuss issues in a cogent and logical manner

congrats - you’re approaching Calhoun levels of dim wittedness

feigning superior sexual prowess based upon your political persuasion?!??!?

hahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!

what a moronic tool..... shows how base the mentality of these libtards is. Sling mud and filibuster with BS, because they don’t have the mental acumen to actually discuss issues in a cogent and logical manner

congrats - you’re approaching Calhoun levels of dim wittedness
Imagine if we paired up Calhoun against this clown.

For all his nonsense, Calhoun was anything but a lib.

Says the party of 200 genders led by Gerald Nadler and Chuck Schumer, represented in picture by lib beta Jimmy Kimmel. 😂

You’re not good at this. Definitely someone that needs to inject bleach.
Who’s running for Governor in CA?? Make / female / undecided?

a Republican who I would vote for over an Uber liberal Newsome.....unlike you....who would sacrifice your beliefs because mean tweets hurt your feelings
So you are ok with LGBQT issues and they have no bearing on your political views now?

which bathroom will Gov Jenner use?

So you are ok with LGBQT issues and they have no bearing on your political views now?

which bathroom will Gov Jenner use?

I don’t care ....lower our taxes, don’t support a liberal agenda

Jenner is against Trans boys dressed as girls competing against biological girls

how about you and your liberal buddies?

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT