ADVERTISEMENT

Vile lemming:5,481 days since Rocky top was played after a Bama game. This is the way now embrace it! Then send your best LBs.

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
From and including: Sunday, October 22, 2006
To and including: Saturday, October 23, 2021

Result: 5481 days​

It is 5481 days from the start date to the end date, end date included.
Or 15 years, 2 days including the end date.
Or 180 months, 2 days including the end date.

Alternative time units​

5481 days can be converted to one of these units:
  • 473,558,400 seconds
  • 7,892,640 minutes
  • 131,544 hours
  • 5481 days
  • 783 weeks
  • 1501.64% of a common year (365 days)

Hey @David_Dennison - we’ve been experimenting with how quickly one can be banned from the Gator board. I think @Pops Masterson has the current record. If you can drag yourself away from your shrine to Joe Biden for a few minutes, maybe you can break his record?
You impressed me. I’m still standing.
Details / links? I know my single post permanan ban on the Clemson board will never be beaten. Hell they got perturbed enough kill Gator somehow on all Rivals boards. Fūck em!

Where did @David_Dennison go?

Don’t tell me that he’s been reduced to drive by trolling in addition to being a Empty Shelves Joe groupie!
It’s a actually “ empty shelves Don”. I predicated this scenario precisely when I tried to educate the lemmings here on cancelling the TPP, levying tariffs across the board 20-25% when we didn’t the bluff cards to play.

It’s really simple ! If you can’t manufacture critical items - better not bluff. Trumpsky wouldn’t listen to his advisors ( & me) and did what he wanted. Now you see the result. If these geniuses in Congress would follow the Gator plan 4 yrs ago, focus more investment in factories for tires, chips. Batteries… they’d already be ahead of the game.

In any case the freight problem should ease up ( as I said it would in a year) that wil be March) the economy will have substantially recovered for an unprecedented boom.

It’s a actually “ empty shelves Don”. I predicated this scenario precisely when I tried to educate the lemmings here on cancelling the TPP, levying tariffs across the board 20-25% when we didn’t the bluff cards to play.

It’s really simple ! If you can’t manufacture critical items - better not bluff. Trumpsky wouldn’t listen to his advisors ( & me) and did what he wanted. Now you see the result. If these geniuses in Congress would follow the Gator plan 4 yrs ago, focus more investment in factories for tires, chips. Batteries… they’d already be ahead of the game.

In any case the freight problem should ease up ( as I said it would in a year) that wil be March) the economy will have substantially recovered for an unprecedented boom.

Obviously you didn’t get the memo from Psaki and China joe

empty shelves and breadlines are a good thing and demonstrate how Joe has saved us

😂….you calling anyone a lemming when that message is put out there by your cult leader’s handler

empty shelves and breadlines are a good thing and demonstrate how Joe has saved us

😂….you calling anyone a lemming when that message is put out there by your cult leader’s handler

Quite possibly his most retarded post yet.

Great diversion. Global trade failure Trump started a trade war ( WITH EVERYONE) at the same time as a global pandemic was occurring. I told exactly what going to happen and it did.

You have no way of hiding from that.

on the positive side the will be a huge rebound as fusion as the ports clear out…
On the negative side … you will have to explain away the biggest 4 yr economic resurgence in history.

Great diversion. Global trade failure Trump started a trade war ( WITH EVERYONE) at the same time as a global pandemic was occurring. I told exactly what going to happen and it did.

You have no way of hiding from that.

on the positive side the will be a huge rebound as fusion as the ports clear out…
On the negative side … you will have to explain away the biggest 4 yr economic resurgence in history.

lol….sure gator

5 month study on the backlog and the Biden team comes up with open longer hours 😂

Reactions: BamaFan1137
lol….sure gator

5 month study on the backlog and the Biden team comes up with open longer hours 😂
That’s not the problem… but that was the RWM answer. The truth is the Longshoreman are deliberately holding US and Canadian ports hostage and it may come to a point he will have to invoke Taft -Hartley Act. That would be a mess

LMAO! Are the tariffs the reason for the ships backed up in the ocean? Dumbass!

Calling gator Dumbass is my line….but accurate

it’s like he doesn’t think it through

tariffs caused this glut of merchandise coming into the country??

Not being able to unload or truck the containers is a huge problem

You can’t possibly be this stupid you old goat. I think all this years of listening to LouDobbs fvcked up what few brain cells you had left.

..this is primer on how Trumpsky started this cluster fvck with trade war going into a pandemic. After you read and comprehend about the ship and container imbalanc… then I will answer your dumbass questions.

You can’t possibly be this stupid you old goat. I think all this years of listening to LouDobbs fvcked up what few brain cells you had left.

..this is primer on how Trumpsky started this cluster fvck with trade war going into a pandemic. After you read and comprehend about the ship and container imbalanc… then I will answer your dumbass questions.

You understand that there is a glut of merchandise ALREADY SHIPPED and unloading or trucking has nothing to do with tariffs…..right?

idiot biden is even trying to sell it as GOOD for America

You convinced me Gator! I’m going to get my portraits of our Dear Leaders, Joseph Biden and Kamala Harris, display them prominently in my home and pay homage to them daily! All hail our dear leaders! Government knows best!

So canceling the TPP and levying tariffs is what's causing the traffic jams at our ports and all of the anchored ships along our coastlines?

Seriously...do better. This was epically stupid. You voted for an empty suit. This is on you...own it.

Hey fvcktard...we can't handle the imports we have coming in now. Blaming tariffs and no TPP for the empty shelves is simply the dumbest thing that you have said today.

5:03 CST....so there's still time.

So canceling the TPP and levying tariffs is what's causing the traffic jams at our ports and all of the anchored ships along our coastlines?

Seriously...do better. This was epically stupid. You voted for an empty suit. This is on you...own it.

he had to work hard on that stupidity

You and your sister were just dating and didn’t have a family yet?
Could always be worse.

usa_today_10359715.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT