ADVERTISEMENT

Odub ... 5322 days - this why your so bitter

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
From and including: Saturday, October 21, 2006
To and including: Sunday, May 16, 2021

Result: 5322 days​

It is 5322 days from the start date to the end date, end date included.
Or 14 years, 6 months, 26 days including the end date.
Or 174 months, 26 days including the end date.

5322 days can be converted to one of these units:

• 459,820,800 seconds
  • 7,663,680 minutes
  • 127,728 hours
  • 5322 days
  • 760 weeks and 2 days

From and including: Saturday, October 21, 2006
To and including: Sunday, May 16, 2021

Result: 5322 days​

It is 5322 days from the start date to the end date, end date included.
Or 14 years, 6 months, 26 days including the end date.
Or 174 months, 26 days including the end date.

5322 days can be converted to one of these units:

• 459,820,800 seconds
  • 7,663,680 minutes
  • 127,728 hours
  • 5322 days
  • 760 weeks and 2 days
Only an ass would take the time to make a post like this.

We’d all do it if we had that lead on anyone
Why? I don’t believe I would. It isn’t worth the trouble to figure it all out . it would be like telling USL or Louisiana or or ULL or whatever or tell ULM or McNeese, that they have never beaten LSU in over a 100 years . As I have stated on here often and been rebuked for it TN is no longer relevant in football in the SEC. Heck, some of their best ball players have quit and gone to OK and AL thru the portal which is sort of an escape hatch on the State of TN for football players.

Why? I don’t believe I would. It isn’t worth the trouble to figure it all out . it would be like telling USL or Louisiana or or ULL or whatever or tell ULM or McNeese, that they have never beaten LSU in over a 100 years . As I have stated on here often and been rebuked for it TN is no longer relevant in football in the SEC. Heck, some of their best ball players have quit and gone to OK and AL thru the portal which is sort of an escape hatch on the State of TN for football players.

It's actually easy. You plug a beginning date and an end date into a website and it gives you the information he provided. You're reading too much into it.

It's actually easy. You plug a beginning date and an end date into a website and it gives you the information he provided. You're reading too much into it.
Then you have to calculate the days, months, whatever. Why just say you haven’t beat us in nearly 14 years. But he did pinpoint the last year TN had any revelancy to SEC football.

Then you have to calculate the days, months, whatever. Why just say you haven’t beat us in nearly 14 years. But he did pinpoint the last year TN had any revelancy to SEC football.
Sounds like you’re upset that LSU couldn’t cross the 50 yard line against Bama in the championship game post-2011.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
Sounds like you’re upset that LSU couldn’t cross the 50 yard line against Bama in the championship game post-2011.
Nope. But one thing about the last time TN beat AL that was also the year Al lost to ULM. So Bama has improved in that respect, too.

That is technically incorrect... they got to our 45 but a strip sack lost 10 and they punted from their 45. In any case I think that has to be the most dominant mismatch in modern Div 1 football.

Well no shit, we stole your coach and rattled off countless national titles since that embarrassing loss.
But you still lost. In fact he lost it. You stole Miami’s coach who checked to se if the LSU job was available before going to AL.

But you still lost. In fact he lost it. You stole Miami’s coach who checked to se if the LSU job was available before going to AL.
Seems to me to be a 3rd degree level self burn as the corrupt LSwho administration could have flushed the whole AD building and rehired the GOAT . Instead it’s somehow a badge of honor to you now - right? ... so good decision or bad??

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I am trolling everybody. I am tired of the Biden crap. The election is over. Let’s get back on tract.
It’s not over!! Trumpsky is still directing what is left of the GOP .. appointing who has his permission to run for office and campaigning against those who opposed him. It is now absolutely 100% Trumpsky s party. It’s like 3rd world country with a dictator in exile running a shadow government .

This will be proven when Desantis attempts to block the upcoming extradition of “ Individual 1” and you and all his Cult here will absolutely support the action. Wait for it.

It’s not over!! Trumpsky is still directing what is left of the GOP .. appointing who has his permission to run for office and campaigning against those who opposed him. It is now absolutely 100% Trumpsky s party. It’s like 3rd world country with a dictator in exile running a shadow government .

This will be proven when Desantis attempts to block the upcoming extradition of “ Individual 1” and you and all his Cult here will absolutely support the action. Wait for it.
Zzzzzzzzzz

What do you care? You want to get rid of Trump? Then just ignore him. Only Biden, and the rest of his “Trump Haters” keeping him in the news will bring him back. Trump is not Ronald Reagan.

What do you care? You want to get rid of Trump? Then just ignore him. Only Biden, and the rest of his “Trump Haters” keeping him in the news will bring him back. Trump is not Ronald Reagan.
This. We will all be better off if we let it go and allow Trump to go play billionaire in Florida.

Reactions: Bill_D
This. We will all be better off if we let it go and allow Trump to go play billionaire in Florida.
Yep. Anybody talking about reuniting the country is lying when they keep going after Trump like they are. I don’t think I have seen anything like it in the past and I’m pretty old.

Yep. Anybody talking about reuniting the country is lying when they keep going after Trump like they are. I don’t think I have seen anything like it in the past and I’m pretty old.
You haven’t “seen anything like it” because there never has been. Trump is their worst nightmare, a true political novice outsider who threatened to drain the swamp. And for that, he must not only be defeated…but destroyed, both he AND his family (and after listening to the left after the election but especially 1/6, his supporters also). Doing so sends a signal to anyone else even entertaining a similar approach…you’re next.

Last edited:
Nope. But one thing about the last time TN beat AL that was also the year Al lost to ULM. So Bama has improved in that respect, too.

I don't know how nobody hasn't pointed this out yet, but a few weeks before Bama lost to ULM, we beat the fvck out of Tennessee 41-17. We actually lost the year before that to Tennessee when Shula was the coach.

You haven’t “seen anything like it” because there never has been. Trump is their worst nightmare, a true political novice outsider who threatened to drain the swamp. And for that, he must not only be defeated…but destroyed, both he AND his family (and after listening to the left after the election but especially 1/6, his supporters also). Doing so sends a signal to anyone else even entertaining a similar approach…you’re next.
Why do you fear him? Let it go and he is gone. Keep him in the news and he will stay because you will keep people aware of him rather than moving on. This is really a case of stupidity revenge rather than moving on and uniting the country. It really gives me a good laugh every time I hear Biden or somebody talking about bringing the country together and moving forward.

Why do you fear him? Let it go and he is gone. Keep him in the news and he will stay because you will keep people aware of him rather than moving on. This is really a case of stupidity revenge rather than moving on and uniting the country. It really gives me a good laugh every time I hear Biden or somebody talking about bringing the country together and moving forward.
Perhaps I was unclear (and typing things in on these blasted short form boards beg for misinterpretation), I don’t “fear” him, I fear his opponents and their reasons to destroy him.

Perhaps I was unclear (and typing things in on these blasted short form boards beg for misinterpretation), I don’t “fear” him, I fear his opponents and their reasons to destroy him.
Trying to destroy is what they are doing wrong. They should let him alone and get him out of the news.

Trying to destroy is what they are doing wrong. They should let him alone and get him out of the news.
I’m afraid the last thing Mr Trump wants is to be “out of the news”, he’s a guy who mistakenly lives by the axiom there’s no such thing as bad press. And I’m also quite convinced there are damn few (if any) in DC who are working to unite this country…sadly, I’m not so sure there’s much to unite over any longer.

Reactions: David_Dennison
He’s not gone. He has attained the status of exiled matter now. He is the unquestioned leader of the 37% Trumpublican Cult party base and absolutely chooses who is allowed to seek office. ( as I said he would) It is irrational for you to deny this fact.

That's a bit of an exaggeration.
More of an understatement... here’s the first one... there are many more. How about you sending me a link to a GOP leader who is not bowing to Trumpsky ( aside from the traditionalists) .

More of an understatement... here’s the first one... there are many more. How about you sending me a link to a GOP leader who is not bowing to Trumpsky ( aside from the traditionalists) .

Why aside from the traditionalists? How can they be reelected without Trump's blessing....according to you???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT