ADVERTISEMENT

Vanderbilt is prepared

I wonder who is going to tell them that it is the home team who throws stuff on the field, not the visitors? I thought people at Vanderbilt were supposed to be smart.
If anything like the Bama game, there were more crimson clad fans in the stands than smarties.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
It’s Texas, Bill. They’re not human. Have you ever been to or watched a game at Vandy? Vandy is rarely the “home team”.
Not really true but the people who go to games as visitors are very rarely the ones who threw stuff on the field at least in my experience.

It’s Texas, Bill. They’re not human. Have you ever been to or watched a game at Vandy? Vandy is rarely the “home team”.

Not really true but the people who go to games as visitors are very rarely the ones who threw stuff on the field at least in my experience.
Ask Moby about all those rabid Dawgs running on the allbarn field back in the 80s.

I've been to a dozen or so games @Vanderbilt (Dudley Field...or it used to be). A few vs LSU, 1 vs Auburn and the rest Bama.

In every one of these games, the visiting team had way more fans there than Vandy.

One of the LSU games wasn't long after Katrina and even with that, they outnumbered Vandy fans 2 to 1.

I've been to a dozen or so games @Vanderbilt (Dudley Field...or it used to be). A few vs LSU, 1 vs Auburn and the rest Bama.

In every one of these games, the visiting team had way more fans there than Vandy.

One of the LSU games wasn't long after Katrina and even with that, they outnumbered Vandy fans 2 to 1.
Interesting. Why don’t we kick them out of the conference.? They are takers rather than sharers.

Last edited:
Interesting. Why don’t we kick them out of the conference.? They are takers rather than sharers.

Academics, baseball and occasionally basketball I guess. Also, the last team to "leave" the SEC was Tulane in 1965.

Vandy was also one of the 10 founding members of the SEC. Tulane, Georgia Tech and Suwanee were as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT