ADVERTISEMENT

Updated iahsaa football page a joke

I agree. The track and cross country pages are much the same. It would be extremely easy to just add an archive link for each page.

does anyone else agree with this?? Don’t even have the archives or stat book any more on the page itself. Maybe I’m just getting old and b*tching about nothing lol but I dislike the new set up of the page that much had to say something

I agree. The track and cross country pages are much the same. It would be extremely easy to just add an archive link for each page.
Agreed, the new website needs to go back to the old. The ighsau.org website is bad and now the iahsaa.org can match it. The change may have been needed to comply with the ADA regulations. If true, the site could be changed to look more like the old and not have such drastic changes. All for now.

does anyone else agree with this?? Don’t even have the archives or stat book any more on the page itself. Maybe I’m just getting old and b*tching about nothing lol but I dislike the new set up of the page that much had to say something
Eww, just checked it out.

It's way too similar to the IGHSAU website and my phone is not a fan of that site........

Do better, State Association and Union.

They need a link to quick stats on the home page. You have to go looking on each individual sport's page to find a link to quick stats and even then it takes a bit to find it. The Boys in Boone need to get their...(oh never mind...I can't say that on here)

Reactions: GOPANTHERS23
They need a link to quick stats on the home page. You have to go looking on each individual sport's page to find a link to quick stats and even then it takes a bit to find it. The Boys in Boone need to get their...(oh never mind...I can't say that on here)

....heads out of their asses. I’m not afraid to speak truth to power.

Go to the new site clock on football, type in Resources clock on that, than click on football stay book and it downloads on your phone. It's not a live link you can just view.

Quick Stats: Type In Iowa High School Quick Stays in your browser and it will take you there

The boys in boone are like greased up Monkeys trying to hump a doorknob as they say.. just an absolute cluster lately. truly sad to see. The girls state association doesn't seem to have that issue...
Girls is getting worse.

To anyone that cares I would suggest that you go look at the stat book and check for incorrections for your school or whoever. I noticed a few mistakes at the beginning of the year and asked for them to be fixed. First took awhile to get emailed back which is fine but season has concluded heading to quarterfinals games and still has yet to be fixed. Also one the mistakes is a miss credit for a state title? Lol it’s ridiculous, My email back from the state was at the end of August

Reactions: falconfanx3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT