ADVERTISEMENT

Uga cheats in every sport…just a dirty school really

You must have just caught a replay of another ass whooping at the hands of them Dawgs.

May as well deny. There is zero way to confirm the substance after the fact like this… it is funny they’re really not even denying really, just going with the old “it’s not even worth my time to address such rumors…”

• Haha
Reactions: Orange_N_White
The system is rigged. Bigly.
She actually could have come back on me (FL) and re-started alimony / spousal support, but never checked into it. FL Law states 5 reasons an ex-wife can resume payments from her ex-husband... one of them is an annulment of her next marriage due to abuse (physical, mental, or emotional). Apparently she said he slapped her... don't blame him a bit. She never listened to me either. :D

I was on pins & needles until she remarried a 3rd time 1.5 years later, and finally I was in the clear. Then a 4th husband came along, and now it looks like #5 is in the wings. Keeps looking for someone as wonderful as me but failing each time... :eek:🤣🤣

She actually could have come back on me (FL) and re-started alimony / spousal support, but never checked into it. FL Law states 5 reasons an ex-wife can resume payments from her ex-husband... one of them is an annulment of her next marriage due to abuse (physical, mental, or emotional). Apparently she said he slapped her... don't blame him a bit. She never listened to me either. :D

I was on pins & needles until she remarried a 3rd time 1.5 years later, and finally I was in the clear. Then a 4th husband came along, and now it looks like #5 is in the wings. Keeps looking for someone as wonderful as me but failing each time... :eek:🤣🤣

How long ago were y'all married?

By my math that could be as little as 6 minutes....assuming you include foreplay. Then again, I hate math.
To say I was stunned / incredulous to find out an ex- could get 'unmarried' and then get alimony re-started is an understatement. I went to the Judge the day after she remarried and filed for 'Permanent Dissolution of Spousal Support', but she would only grant 'temporary' status (big deal..). Regardless, it worked in my favor b/c if my ex HAD restarted the money flow coming in, she might've tapped the brakes getting #3 to marry her... money was definitely an issue for her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT