ADVERTISEMENT

UEFA Champions League

Apr 16, 2008
Who is everyone think is going to with the UEFA Champions League this year?
They have been having some really good games. I'm really pulling for Manchester United they have a outstanding team and Rolando is bound to break the goal record

Manchester United moves on to Moscow for the Final after today's 1-0 win over Barcelona. Paul Scholes had an amazing goal. First time ever that it will be an all-England Champions League Final.

I am really surprised with the score of the Chelsea Liverpool game
Chelsea 3-2 Liverpool
This post was edited on 4/30 8:53 PM by Bnchwarmer09

cant really say i care for it now since im an Arsenal fan, i was pulling for barca since henry is there but id rather see Man Utd. win it over chelsea...its the better of the two evilsn
lurk.gif
i cant stand watching ronaldo, hes amazing but such a complainer its disgraceful...i laughed so hard i was almost in tears when he missed that PK haha

Yay, the championship game is once again gonna all be about money! yay!... NOT.

i was pulling for liverpool.

Now Man UTD and Chelsea both have the chance to win the Champions League and English Premier League. They are tied in the league with two games left, but United have a 16 pt better goal difference which is the tie breaker. I want Manchester United to win both; I hope and think they can do it.

I was referring to the recent ManU bandwagon. god, it seems like it shifts from Arsenal -> ManU -> AC Milan and then sadly back to ManU... imagine how many Liverpool jerseys would get sold if they won it this year...

And if you're defending United, you're only prooving my point. but what I dont get is how your a united fan and you cant spell Ronaldo?

haha...its always nice to see a fellow arsenal fan...i know zero other fans around here

haha good stuff... Very unlucky Arsenal this year with the injuries and such... hopefully Arsene does some shopping this summer, bring some more depth to the club. Flamini is on his way out and Hleb might be as well. Very talented team, just need players behind them to perform and play well.

What's wrong with being a Manchester United fan if your not from Manchester? I understand that people just support them because they are doing well, but its fun to watch exciting soccer and a team that has great players. As long as they follow the team and stay loyal to them I don't see how you can make fun of Manchester United for having a lot of fans outside of Manchester. It will be a good final and I interested to see what the starting lineups are going to be. GoonerGuy25 or any other Arsenal fans who do you think Arsenal might try to buy this summer?

I'm not knockin United fans, I just don't like the team. There is rumors that Thierry Henry might be on his way out of Barcelona, and his first choice team is Arsenal. I'd love to see him back personally. There are some high prospects out of Italy. De Rossi for Roma, CDM. great physical player. Thats what Arsenal needs is a player that wins every challenge and distributes the ball quickly. Eduardo was coming onto form, but broken leg ruined his season, so hopefully he recovers quickly from that.

im just not a fan of manchester utd. But im willing to cheer for them against chelsea because at least man utd plays well developed and good soccer, chelsea doesnt really. I dont like how both of those teams have been taken over. Arsenal hasn't had a serious takeover yet. Plus i hate most chelsea players, and manchester utd. players even though they are good. i.e. Ronaldo, amazing player but a crybaby..Other then that its just the rivalry thing go ing between arsenal and the other two. I would like to see Hatem Ben Arfa, from lyon..solid midfielder who has a lot of potential..he fits wengers likings. Or Klaas-Jan Huntelaar/david villa to boost the striker in case van persie is injury proned this year. Even though carlos vela is coming back. Micah Richards is a possibility too, solid defender. I think its important for Arsenal to get depth, and revamp the midfield and defense (defense the weakest part of the team at times)...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT