ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker is out!

Just saw that - no reason given that I can find

I never watched him, but he sure put lib panties in a wad

Don Lemon canned by CNN! 😳

Better check with my Board 🤔

Just saw that - no reason given that I can find

I never watched him, but he sure put lib panties in a wad
You must not be aware of his deposition and text messages in the Dominion trial. It’s the main reason their attorneys felt like they had to settle. It was pretty damning. And he hasn’t really made any changes in his message on the big lie.

Now with Smartmatic’ twin lawsuit coming up soon they needed to eject him and make it appear punitive.

Also he has become a mouthpiece for the extreme crazy wing oh MAGA morons… I.e..encouraging espionage as whistle blowing?? Seriously?? That made him toxic to Fox. Ingraham is next.

You must not be aware of his deposition and text messages in the Dominion trial. It’s the main reason their attorneys felt like they had to settle. It was pretty damning. And he hasn’t really made any changes in his message on the big lie.

Now with Smartmatic’ twin lawsuit coming up soon they needed to eject him and make it appear punitive.

Also he has become a mouthpiece for the extreme crazy wing oh MAGA morons… I.e..encouraging espionage as whistle blowing?? Seriously?? That made him toxic to Fox. Ingraham is next.
^^will cry when realizes the Lemmon phag is gone^^

^^will cry when realizes the Lemmon phag is gone^^
I’ve been tired of the fägs on CNN for a long time now especially the albino fäg who is especially flaming. The only legal commentator I really take seriously is Ari Melber MSNBC . He interviews folks on both sides.

So far he’s been pretty much right on with his analysis and predications , and hasn’t been subpoenaed, raided or pulled into a defamation trial.

His greatest claim to fame was the interview with Peter Navarro wherein he confessed to the act of insurrection despite Ari warning him to shut up. He kept on.

It’s was kinda like Hannity interview with Trumpsky wherein Hannity tried to steer the delusional moron away from self incrimination about obstruction of justice but Trumpsky committed legal suicide ( him and three lawyers) right on screen.

He’s doing a monologue on the Twittertonight, reportedly. Should be interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT