ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s SCOTUS picks come through!

George Floyd was under SUSPICION of using a fake bill at the time. Ashli Babbit was in the midst of a violent terrorist attack, attacking an officer. Trying to make the two situations analogous is absurdist in its attempted logic.
He said Chauvin was guilty of murder. Babbit was attacking an officer? Interesting.

Your post is disingenuous. George Floyd had a long history of legal issues. That's what 1137 was referring to, and you know it was.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
In this post you are morally outraged over people being prevented from murdering babies. Call them embryos if it makes you feel better...that changes nothing.

And then the gaslighting...women forced to carry their rapists and abusers babies. What percentage of babies aborted are a product of rape? What a crock of shit.

I am anti-abortion but I am also against law, especially federal, that would prevent it. I believe abortion is pure, unadulterated evil...but I also don't believe that law itself should prevent it. But please stop with the bullshit. The vast, overwhelming majority of babies who are aborted come from consensual sex and the abortion is a F'd up form of birth control.
Socky would do well to listen to all of the knowledge you are dropping here today. It won't but it would be well served to do so.

Elijah McClain? Tamir Rice? Philando Castille? Kind of people they are? Projecting much?
Are their names supposed to mean something to me? I’ve always been under the impression if you don’t resist arrest, you won’t get your ass kicked.

Much like you, McClain was a dipshit and didn’t understand the simple concept of actions causing consequences.

Tamir Rice is a little different since he was a kid, but you don’t wander around a shithole like Cleveland with a toy gun. His parents are a lot like yours. They didn’t care about their child, and in Tamir’s case it escalated into worst case scenario.

I don’t remember anything about the last guy, but given your complete ineptitude on social matters and the fact that you are overtly racist, I’m not going to take the time to look into it. Hope you had a fun day watching ballet.

George Floyd was under SUSPICION of using a fake bill at the time. Ashli Babbit was in the midst of a violent terrorist attack, attacking an officer. Trying to make the two situations analogous is absurdist in its attempted logic.

What kind of human was George Floyd for the entirety of his life? Same question for Babbitt.

I acknowledged that Chauvin is a fvckstick. Stay on point you lying asshat.

George Floyd was under SUSPICION of using a fake bill at the time. Ashli Babbit was in the midst of a violent terrorist attack

BTW, Floyd died as a result of an out of control cop responding to an opiod addict who was entirely out of his head who also had a fatal dose of fentanyl in his system.

Babbit was killed because she stupidly ignored the lawful orders of law enforcement, just like Floyd was doing.

Both deaths were a shame. Both contributed to their own deaths. The only difference imo is that Babbitt's officer reacted lawfully. Spin from there how you see fit.

Can you provide a list of police killed by minorities?

They don't count.

At this point I'm surprised he didn't list Jacob Blake as an "innocent victim" of police brutality.

I've heard..."why didn't they take him?"

They did.

"Why didn't they physically fight him"

They did.

Narrative is a MFer.

Reactions: dhetiger
A) So would all police killed by white criminals.

B) You seem to infer that minorities do this because of their race.

C) Gee, people think your side is racist? I wonder why?
A) agree

B) you have inferred that cops kill because of race, not because the overwhelming majority of those killed by cops are criminals breaking the law and that the killings are almost always found to be justified.

C) you don't know "my side". Only one of us has shown ourselves to be racist, and it's you. All blacks who don't think or vote like you are deemed to be tokens, iyo. It's sad that you don't see it, but I'll continue to hope for your personal growth.

A) agree

B) you have inferred that cops kill because of race, not because the overwhelming majority of those killed by cops are criminals breaking the law and that the killings are almost always found to be justified.

C) you don't know "my side". Only one of us has shown ourselves to be racist, and it's you. All blacks who don't think or vote like you are deemed to be tokens, iyo. It's sad that you don't see it, but I'll continue to hope for your personal growth.
You can shit in one hand and hope in the other…

I have offered many times to help this poor sap, but it continues down its sad path of self destruction and despair.

• Haha
BTW, Floyd died as a result of an out of control cop responding to an opiod addict who was entirely out of his head who also had a fatal dose of fentanyl in his system.

Babbit was killed because she stupidly ignored the lawful orders of law enforcement, just like Floyd was doing.

Both deaths were a shame. Both contributed to their own deaths. The only difference imo is that Babbitt's officer reacted lawfully. Spin from there how you see fit.
if Floyd didnt deserve to die then neither did Babbit. But stink eye so t agree with this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT