ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s SCOTUS picks come through!

Morons gonna moron. Enjoy forcing the poorest women to carry their rapists and abusers offspring to term for the few months this lasts, while rich women will still get their abortions and you accelerate Texas turning blue. Score one for the American Taliban, OP!

Morons gonna moron. Enjoy forcing the poorest women to carry their rapists and abusers offspring to term for the few months this lasts, while rich women will still get their abortions and you accelerate Texas turning blue. Score one for the American Taliban, OP!
Put a sock in it, pillowbiter.....

Reactions: dustinator

The left is a lot more hysterical and loud about abortion, but that doesn't mean they are in the majority.

Suddenly you are concerned for the well being of a human. Are you at all concerned for the millions of humans with a beating heart that have been murdered since Roe V Wade? I bet you oppose the death penalty too.

What should we do with the rapists and abusers? Social worker intervention?

Suddenly you are concerned for the well being of a human. Are you at all concerned for the millions of humans with a beating heart that have been murdered since Roe V Wade? I bet you oppose the death penalty too.
I’m concerned with actual humans, and not embryos. The Jewish Talmud actually says life doesn’t begin until first breath outside the womb. I’m for bans in the third trimester, but this is an issue bigots and misogynists like to masquerade as theirs, when it actually denies the religious freedoms of Jews and other non-Christians. Not to mention, it’s one of those issues pro-segregation Conservative Southerners latched on to as their new wedge:

You racist fcking dipshit, there are consequences for actions. If you don’t wanna get knocked up, don’t have sex without protection. 🧚‍♀️

I’m concerned with actual humans, and not embryos. The Jewish Talmud actually says life doesn’t begin until first breath outside the womb. I’m for bans in the third trimester, but this is an issue bigots and misogynists like to masquerade as theirs, when it actually denies the religious freedoms of Jews and other non-Christians. Not to mention, it’s one of those issues pro-segregation Conservative Southerners latched on to as their new wedge:
So are you for a double murder charge if the woman is pregnant?

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I dedicated you, a prophet to the nations I appointed you. -Jeremiah 1:5

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I dedicated you, a prophet to the nations I appointed you. Jeremiah 1:5
Like how he includes religion when it fits his narrative then he just as quickly calls religious persons bigots. Classic lib playbook.

Reactions: billywayneluck
What a dumb justification. What did Jesus say about it?
Not sure, but it would appear St. John the Baptist was impressed…..in the womb!

And when Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary, the baby leaped in her womb. And Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit, - Luke 1:41

Not sure, but it would appear St. John the Baptist was impressed…..in the womb!

And when Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary, the baby leaped in her womb. And Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit, - Luke 1:41
Again. Meaningless. And it was so “important”’that Jesus never said a damn thing about it in your moral guidebook. About as wise as the people who used quotations from the Bible to prove the Earth was the center of the universe. Also denying the religious freedom of Jews adhering to their Talmud and others. Bold choice.

What should we do with the rapists and abusers?

In this post you are morally outraged over people being prevented from murdering babies. Call them embryos if it makes you feel better...that changes nothing.

And then the gaslighting...women forced to carry their rapists and abusers babies. What percentage of babies aborted are a product of rape? What a crock of shit.

I am anti-abortion but I am also against law, especially federal, that would prevent it. I believe abortion is pure, unadulterated evil...but I also don't believe that law itself should prevent it. But please stop with the bullshit. The vast, overwhelming majority of babies who are aborted come from consensual sex and the abortion is a F'd up form of birth control.

Somewhere between 400,000 and 600,000 children of color are killed by abortion every year in this country.

But peenace believes that anti-abortion folks are being racists by wanting to put a halt on abortion? Try again genius. If anyone is being a racist on this subject, it's you and your fellow Sanger-ists.

Somewhere between 400,000 and 600,000 children of color are killed by abortion every year in this country.

But peenace believes that anti-abortion folks are being racists by wanting to put a halt on abortion? Try again genius. If anyone is being a racist on this subject, it's you and your fellow Sanger-ists.
Abso-fvcking-lutely

In this post you are morally outraged over people being prevented from murdering babies. Call them embryos if it makes you feel better...that changes nothing.

And then the gaslighting...women forced to carry their rapists and abusers babies. What percentage of babies aborted are a product of rape? What a crock of shit.

I am anti-abortion but I am also against law, especially federal, that would prevent it. I believe abortion is pure, unadulterated evil...but I also don't believe that law itself should prevent it. But please stop with the bullshit. The vast, overwhelming majority of babies who are aborted come from consensual sex and the abortion is a F'd up form of birth control.
Agree. My guess is that he's solidly against the death penalty, but abortion is something to be applauded. Me? Like one of my favorite Metaliica albums, Kill 'em All. Crowd control, bitches!

Abso-fvcking-lutely
You want them born, but no public benefits for their parents, you want to punish and underfund their schools, and you people mock their deaths at the hands of police. Real brainiacs.

You want them born, but no public benefits for their parents, you want to punish and underfund their schools, and you people mock their deaths at the hands of police. Real brainiacs.
Yeah that black chick, Ashley I think her name was, that was hilarious how she was gunned down. Unarmed. Say her name. And btw you mocked that death, asshole.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Maybe the parents should have taken precautions not to get pregnant. Why should the public provide benefits for dumbasses that won't take these same precautions? As a husband of a teacher - I am for funding of any and all schools to show these children there is a better life if you take advantage of the opportunities. I don't mock any death - just call'em like I see them - dumbassess pulling guns & knives and fighting with the police.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Yeah that black chick, Ashley I think her name was, that was hilarious how she was gunned down. Unarmed. Say her name. And btw you kicked that death, asshole.
Yes, a terrorist attacker like Ashli Babbitt is totally the same as Elijah McClain, George Floyd, Tamir Rice, Philando Castille, etc. You might be a racist if…

Fugg that bitch. Glad she’s gone, and the only tragedy is they didn’t take out more of those MAGAts.

Maybe the parents should have taken precautions not to get pregnant. Why should the public provide benefits for dumbasses that won't take these same precautions? As a husband of a teacher - I am for funding of any and all schools to show these children there is a better life if you take advantage of the opportunities. I don't mock any death - just call'em like I see them - dumbassess pulling guns & knives and fighting with the police.
I’m for public support measures to aid pregnancy prevention and family planning. This is what happens when your state is run by Republicans, too dumb to understand the consequences of their legislation attacking abortion providers that are also the best defense against unplanned pregnancies…

I’m for public support measures to aid pregnancy prevention and family planning. This is what happens when your state is run by Republicans, too dumb to understand the consequences of their legislation attacking abortion providers that are also the best defense against unplanned pregnancies…
Abortion is not birth control. How about this - if a woman chooses an abortion, the gov't can require she have her tubes tied because she is apparently too stupid to figure out how to not get pregnant. Also, the gov't can require the abortion providers (like planned parenthood) can not sell the aborted fetus for research. Oh and we can make the men whose baby is being aborted to have a vasectomy as well - because he is a dumbass too.

I have told both of my boys that if they come home and tell me they got a girl pregnant. After I stomp a mudhole in their ass, I am taking them to her father so he can stomp one too. Then they are out of my house because they must be too stupid to live here after the numerous discussions about how to prevent it.

Yes, a terrorist attacker like Ashli Babbitt is totally the same as Elijah McClain, George Floyd, Tamir Rice, Philando Castille, etc. You might be a racist if…

Fugg that bitch. Glad she’s gone, and the only tragedy is they didn’t take out more of those MAGAts.
Likewise all those thug MFs that thought they could disobey, ignore, fight, and attempt to kill a LEO. And yes there were some at the capitol.

Lmao. I am not against abortion, dumbass. I don't want people to spend their whole lives supported by the government. Fvck you for thinking it's ok. On schools, I want more money put into public education, including putting qualified teachers into the system to instruct (not indoctrinate) kids so they don't become a drain on society. It's real "brainiacs" like you and your ilk that think the country has an endless amount of funds to let these people suck on the government teet for eternity. In short, you're a moron.

I can buy that. I'm glad that Michael Brown was sold for scrap metal after the cop blasted his sorry fvcking ass, too.

No public benefits for their parents? 🤣

You aren't racist for wanting to kill the fvck out of them.

I am racist because I don't want the government to write a check to fund their lifestyle? Good Lord man, you are a twisted fvck.

I say, stop killing babies and be responsible enough to raise the babies you create. I'm weird that way I guess.

And where do I say punish and underfund their schools? You do realize that inner city schools get WAY more funding per student than urban schools, right? It's not even close. Throwing money at the schools won't work. Mom and dad's have to GAS. I expect people to GAS about the human life they helped to create.

Link to where I mock their deaths to police. I am the police you fvcking dolt. I've never killed a person of color. In fact, I'm the one who wants 400k to 600k fewer of them to die before they exit moms womb. Your racist ass OTOH...

No public benefits for their parents? 🤣

You aren't racist for wanting to kill the fvck out of them.

I am racist because I don't want the government to write a check to fund their lifestyle? Good Lord man, you are a twisted fvck.

I say, stop killing babies and be responsible enough to raise the babies you create. I'm weird that way I guess.

And where do I say punish and underfund their schools? You do realize that inner city schools get WAY more funding per student than urban schools, right? It's not even close. Throwing money at the schools won't work. Mom and dad's have to GAS. I expect people to GAS about the human life they helped to create.

Link to where I mock their deaths to police. I am the police you fvcking dolt. I've never killed a person of color. In fact, I'm the one who wants 400k to 600k fewer of them to die before they exit moms womb. Your racist ass OTOH...
Golf clap

Holy crap. You are lost.

And fvcking retarded. I will continue to mock you but I will no longer attempt to help you. You are beyond reach.

You also support genocide against unborn children. Let's not sugarcoat your position here.

Not surprising that you support a list of loser ass thugs.

Wow. You might re-read about these people. Or you just know they’re black and assumed, like an ignorant MAGAt racist?

I think you need to.

First off, I think Chauvin is guilty of Murder in the 3rd.

Now that we got that out of the way, do you know about George Floyd's fvcked up legal troubles? Have you read up on his crimes? On what kind of human being he was?

If you're going to judge Ashli Babbitt, and I've criticized her myself, then your dumbass should be able to do the same for George Floyd and all of the others on your list. Not doing so is actually intellectually dishonest and a bit racist as well, which you won't understand.

Reactions: dhetiger
I think you need to.

First off, I think Chauvin is guilty of Murder in the 3rd.

Now that we got that out of the way, do you know about George Floyd's fvcked up legal troubles? Have you read up on his crimes? On what kind of human being he was?

If you're going to judge Ashli Babbitt, and I've criticized her myself, then your dumbass should be able to do the same for George Floyd and all of the others on your list. Not doing so is actually intellectually dishonest and a bit racist as well, which you won't understand.
George Floyd was under SUSPICION of using a fake bill at the time. Ashli Babbit was in the midst of a violent terrorist attack, attacking an officer. Trying to make the two situations analogous is absurdist in its attempted logic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT