ADVERTISEMENT

Tommy Tuberville. Recent graduate of

The Joe Biden School of Stair Navigation. Volume up for best results.

I hope his brain is still in his ass so that maybe knocks some sense into him. This grandstanding bullshit, holding up military promotions because of an abortion policy the deserving people in uniform had nothing to do with, is getting fvcking ridiculous now.

I hope his brain is still in his ass so that maybe knocks some sense into him. This grandstanding bullshit, holding up military promotions because of an abortion policy the deserving people in uniform had nothing to do with, is getting fvcking ridiculous now.
I take a different view, there is to be NO federal funding of abortions….period. They can bring military promotions one at a time but the left would rather hide their questionable candidates in bulk, rather than shining a light on their warts.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
I take a different view, there is to be NO federal funding of abortions….period. They can bring military promotions one at a time but the left would rather hide their questionable candidates in bulk, rather than shining a light on their warts.
Even staunch Pro-Life Senators think Tuberville's stance is retarded.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT