ADVERTISEMENT

Tiger drives with two feet.....

HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA

All Conference
Jul 20, 2006
I’m thinking he drives like one of those Chinese women - with her left foot barely touching the brake pedal as her right foot is pushing the gas to maintain/accelerate at the same time. He’s a shittay driver either way.

Well, either way, he joins a group of guys who can't keep it in their pants - ie: DJ Trump, Bill Clinton, Sleepy Joe (slept with Jill while she was still married and his wandering hands - yikes) John Kerry, JFK, among many others - and they seem to have all been forgiven for sexcapades, but not for their political stance - as I noticed DJT called him, but Bill Clinton did not - ho well. Speed kills many times - slow the H down.

Well, either way, he joins a group of guys who can't keep it in their pants - ie: DJ Trump, Bill Clinton, Sleepy Joe (slept with Jill while she was still married and his wandering hands - yikes) John Kerry, JFK, among many others - and they seem to have all been forgiven for sexcapades, but not for their political stance - as I noticed DJT called him, but Bill Clinton did not - ho well. Speed kills many times - slow the H down.
LOLOLOL.. did you sorta leave a prominent orange dude who is a serial stripper fvcker?

Kiss em and grab them by the pussy.

it’s about to get really Stormy again.

LOLOLOL.. did you sorta leave a prominent orange dude who is a serial stripper fvcker?

Kiss em and grab them by the pussy.

it’s about to get really Stormy again.
Fvcking strippers vs diddling little kids and young men. Which would you find less objectionable? I only find one a real problem. maybe you equate the two, and that's a big you problem. You are definitely spiraling further and further down the ethical shitter. You have no moral high ground, so just fvcking stop with the superiority bullshit.

Reactions: dhetiger
OK so specifically to David Dennison - Well, not that it matters to you - apparently - but if you re-read my original post, DJ Trump is the FIRST name I mentioned, or as you put it - "orange dude" so - no, I did not leave that prominent "orange dude" out, he was listed first - all be it, JFK certainly was the more prominent sex maniac and sleepy Joe was no slouch either 30 + years ago, but then you won't see CNN dig'n up that old crap. Oh well, just for those who can't read, I'll re-post my first comment here and in bold and underlined so you can't miss it - unless you're stoned or something.

Today at 8:31 AM

Have a better day, I've got cows to move to another less muddy stock pen.

Fvcking strippers vs diddling little kids and young men. Which would you find less objectionable? I only find one a real problem. maybe you equate the two, and that's a big you problem. You are definitely spiraling further and further down the ethical shitter. You have no moral high ground, so just fvcking stop with the superiority bullshit.
Link to fiddling little kids and young men... is this a QAnon pizza shop Satan worshipper cannibalism story? Or Trump sponsored teenage beauty pageant?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT