ADVERTISEMENT

This shit really sucks for Bama, but it’s probably best for college football

If you lose a successful coach and then hire someone that has no affiliation with the program or didn't recruit the players out of high school it has all the recipe for a program shifting disaster. Saban retiring was always going to be bad no matter what but hiring someone from SEC territory would've stopped some of the bleeding.

If Michigan loses Harbaugh to the NFL they will almost assuredly promote the offensive coordinator Sheronne Moore to prevent the mass exodus that alabama is experiencing.

3BQH.gif

Reactions: dhetiger
Shoulda brought corch asparagus back
I’m a 100% advocate for that. He’s a fuggin idiot, but he’s a good coach and recruiter.

If you lose a successful coach and then hire someone that has no affiliation with the program or didn't recruit the players out of high school it has all the recipe for a program shifting disaster. Saban retiring was always going to be bad no matter what but hiring someone from SEC territory would've stopped some of the bleeding.

If Michigan loses Harbaugh to the NFL they will almost assuredly promote the offensive coordinator Sheronne Moore to prevent the mass exodus that alabama is experiencing.
Agree to an extent, but if for some reason they go after notable kid murderer Brian Kelly, Michigan and LSU will become victims, and to a lesser extent, whatever team LSU lures their coach from.

Look at the bigger picture here. Am I butthurt? Abso****inglutely. But I’ve long been opposed to this unregulated free for all.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I’m a 100% advocate for that. He’s a fuggin idiot, but he’s a good coach and recruiter.

Agree to an extent, but if for some reason they go after notable kid murderer Brian Kelly, Michigan and LSU will become victims, and to a lesser extent, whatever team LSU lures their coach from.

Look at the bigger picture here. Am I butthurt? Abso****inglutely. But I’ve long been opposed to this unregulated free for all.

Agree, the pendulum has swung way too fckn far. Saban retiring was always going to suck but this is bordering on asinine.

Still wouldn't change a thing. My son is 17 and he's never known anything other than Bama dominance thanks to Lorde Saban.

Reactions: billywayneluck
Agree, the pendulum has swung way too fckn far. Saban retiring was always going to suck but this is bordering on asinine.
Still wouldn't change a thing. My son is 17 and he's never known anything other than Bama dominance thanks to Lorde Saban.
I'm betting a number of spuat players in the portal are just shopping their value and will wind up changing their minds about transferring.

Well, that’s the nice thing about a team with one 5 star recruit from 2 years ago, and three 4 stars this year…..not a whole lot of poaching to be done in Hawkeye land. I did see our in state 5 star OT Proctor hit the Bama portal though…..come on home Kayden

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
I'm betting a number of spuat players in the portal are just shopping their value and will wind up changing their minds about transferring.

I don't think so. 26 players in the portal now (maybe 27 now???), all but about 8 or so are already committed elsewhere. It's an absolute fire sale.

Reactions: Konigstiger

I don’t think Kelly will leave. He lost the OC but he fired the entire D staff and has replaced them with some high priced coaches. I don’t think that the AD would have allowed him to replace them with the highest priced D staff in college football. The AD knew Michigan might come after Kelly if Harbough left. A new coach would probably want his own DC and coaches. I’m pretty sure that the AD had assurances from Kelly.

Got dam!! You Bammer phuckers know how to spread the frigging misery, - you slack-jawed, cousin grinding, mint flavored Red -Man chewing, sausage-breathed, mattress label tearing, ivory billed woodpecker murdering, nipple-ringed ba’tards!!!!

That worthless Eric Wolford may come back to UK to coach our OLine again! Phucking Indian Takers !! This is a friggin catastrophe

I’m wanting to go take a dump into a river feeder to the Tenn-Tom to wash a turd in your alls general direction !

Hallelujah! Holy sh*t! Where's the Tylenol?!

Got dam!! You Bammer phuckers know how to spread the frigging misery, - you slack-jawed, cousin grinding, mint flavored Red -Man chewing, sausage-breathed, mattress label tearing, ivory billed woodpecker murdering, nipple-ringed ba’tards!!!!

That worthless Eric Wolford may come back to UK to coach our OLine again! Phucking Indian Takers !! This is a friggin catastrophe

I’m wanting to go take a dump into a river feeder to the Tenn-Tom to wash a turd in your alls general direction !

Look on the bright side IPD, you haven’t hired our former OC….yet.

Reactions: Orange_N_White

He's excellent with Centers.

Sorry Reasoned, Iowa was just a side chick in this. In a strange twist Proctor is headed back to Bama

Sorry Reasoned, Iowa was just a side chick in this. In a strange twist Proctor is headed back to Bama
Yeah my son who attends UI texted me earlier about this….WTF? Kid has got to be a little mixed up….or finally figured out his supporting cast leaves a bit to be desired.

This scenario with Proctor is the poster child for what the problem is with NIL and the portal. It is ruining the game for me

He reportedly got $100k in NIL from Iowa...and doesn't have to repay it.

Yep, this is broken. But if anyone says so, including Lourd Saban himself, you're racist according to Luther Campbell.

He reportedly got $100k in NIL from Iowa...and doesn't have to repay it.

Yep, this is broken. But if anyone says so, including Lourd Saban himself, you're racist according to Luther Campbell.
If true, and he doesn’t return the $100k, that’s completely unethical…period

Reactions: BamaFan1137
If true, and he doesn’t return the $100k, that’s completely unethical…period
I would bet that the Bammer collectives are going to play this straight up and require reimbursement. I say this because I know a big. REC honcho who says we don’t want to start a war when we start our run on the April portal. I’m told there is a huge war chest and there will be some surprise takeaways. Apparently KD is not afraid to play ball on West Coat kids.

He will hand overrated overhyped Dan Lanning his fourth consecutive ass kicking.

I would bet that the Bammer collectives are going to play this straight up and require reimbursement. I say this because I know a big. REC honcho who says we don’t want to start a war when we start our run on the April portal. I’m told there is a huge war chest and there will be some surprise takeaways. Apparently KD is not afraid to play ball on West Coat kids.

He will hand overrated overhyped Dan Lanning his fourth consecutive ass kicking.
Still butthurt about being told to fuctoff I see.

• Haha
Reactions: Konigstiger
It was $130k, and I agree, but ethics don’t make a heap of shit right now until some form of collective bargaining is established.
FB is so jacked up right now I almost don’t even care enough to watch anymore.

Remember when they talked about stipends so that the kids that came from disadvantaged areas could pay for things? Now we have Carson Beck driving a fvcking Lambo and Etienne getting his DUI in an Audi RS7. It’s beyond fvcked up and it’s all the adults’ fault.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT