ADVERTISEMENT

The SEC may be king but the Hawkeye state has #10 Iowa vs #9 ISU!

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
1bb3b8e3-edfc-4da4-9052-5c8e34160b2a_poster.jpg

Go Hawks!

Yes, it’s because of being in two different conferences. Usually schedule two or three “tune up games” then on to the B1G….not sure why Indiana was week one.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Reactions: Reasoned
Also a Trump rally coming up in that great state.

not just there.
Hahahaha!!!! bUt wE’rE tHe OnEs oBsSeSsEd WiTh tRUmP. The knuckle dragging trumpanzees and trailer parks meth heads of Iowa must be delighted! They get to hand over their drool soaked dollars to DT Barnum. The weak loser bitch just can’t quit his emotional support rallies. Orange daddy is gone. Dry your tears and get over it. The only ones excited about Trump rallies are completely brainwashed losers in life. Hopefully it’s a super spreader.

Anyway, great to see a Top 10 Cy-Hawk matchup. ESPN Game Day in state too. The winner might be the most overrated team in America, but if we get to ruin ISU’s season, I can stomach one B1G loss a lot better. Go Hawks!

Hahahaha!!!! bUt wE’rE tHe OnEs oBsSeSsEd WiTh tRUmP. The knuckle dragging trumpanzees and trailer parks meth heads of Iowa must be delighted! They get to hand over their drool soaked dollars to DT Barnum. The weak loser bitch just can’t quit his emotional support rallies. Orange daddy is gone. Dry your tears and get over it. The only ones excited about Trump rallies are completely brainwashed losers in life. Hopefully it’s a super spreader.

Anyway, great to see a Top 10 Cy-Hawk matchup. ESPN Game Day in state too. The winner might be the most overrated team in America, but if we get to ruin ISU’s season, I can stomach one B1G loss a lot better. Go Hawks!
Hey y’all look at ^^^this^^^ tantrum.

Too easy to manipulate it. No wonder it’s a liberal Democrat.

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes

I don’t expect an effeminate pile of racist shit such as yourself to get excited about alpha events, so your response is one of the least shocking things I’ve ever read.

Put down the soy latte and turn off Step Up 3, and go outside for a little while. You need some sun.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I don’t expect an effeminate pile of racist shit such as yourself to get excited about alpha events, so your response is one of the least shocking things I’ve ever read.

Put down the soy latte and turn off Step Up 3, and go outside for a little while. You need some sun.
You’re right. These are not a bunch of fat ass, sheep-brained losers. They’re total alphas!…

Unfortunately you are confused...logical fallacy does not equal logic that hurts your feelings.
No, this is a well-documented issue with Shapiro. Why do you think he insists on debating college kids or the most vacuous internet personalities rather than anybody of intellectual substance? Because he's a lightweight who can only punch down on featherweights. Here's one of many critical examinations, and entire half an hour debunking all the logical fallacies of Shapiro's interview with Joe Rogan...

I mean, as bad as Charlie Kirk's hot Twitter takes are, at least he was man enough to debate (and despite being a somewhat intelligent dude, get clearly out-matched by) Vaush. There's as substantive an internet political philosophy debate as you can find, btw. Two guys articulating different political visions without resorting to a load of hot air and posturing.

No, this is a well-documented issue with Shapiro. Why do you think he insists on debating college kids or the most vacuous internet personalities rather than anybody of intellectual substance? Because he's a lightweight who can only punch down on featherweights. Here's one of many critical examinations, and entire half an hour debunking all the logical fallacies of Shapiro's interview with Joe Rogan...

I mean, as bad as Charlie Kirk's hot Twitter takes are, at least he was man enough to debate (and despite being a somewhat intelligent dude, get clearly out-matched by) Vaush. There's as substantive an internet political philosophy debate as you can find, btw. Two guys articulating different political visions without resorting to a load of hot air and posturing.
Not sure about the rest of you guys, but I always love it when low-IQ nancies tell me who’s right and who’s not when it comes to politics.

Just going to completely disregard the half an hour of debunking Shapiro logical fallacies in just that one podcast? Sums up his fanboys pretty well.
Yes, I am. I stopped watching when he decided to critique Shapiro on the "ask the rabbis about kosher foods" crap. You don't like Shapiro, so you found someone online who also doesn't like him. So the fvck what? You have repeatedly posted videos of Jordan Klepper on here, too. "Look at Klepper destroy MAGAt idiots!!" Nevermind the fact that Klepper probably came across just as many people who made him look like a fvcking moron, but somehow those people didn't make the video!

Congrats on finding someone online who agrees with your views. I hope you don't develop carpal tunnel issues as you feverishly masturbate to him and Klepper.

Last edited:
Yes, I am. I stopped watching when he decided to critique Shapiro on the "ask the rabbis about kosher foods" crap. You don't like Shapiro, so you found someone online who also doesn't like him. So the fvck what? You have repeatedly posted videos of Jordan Klepper on here, too. "Look at Klepper destroy MAGAt idiots!!" Nevermind the fact that Klepper probably came across just as many people who made him look like a fvcking moron, but somehow those people didn't make the video!

Congrats on finding someone online who agrees with your views. I hope you don't develop carpal tunnel issues as you feverishly masturbated to him and Klepper.
Once again, the board racist trips over his own vagina.

Congrats on finding someone online who agrees with your views. I hope you don't develop carpal tunnel issues as you feverishly masturbated to him and Klepper.
Of course you did. Nevermind that he's continuously been caught with outrageous premises, by people actually working in the fields he talks about (famously the claims of white flight being explained by taxes for social programs by Harvard Economists, or confusing gender dysphoria with transgenderism by the APA), but his fanboys lap it up uncritically.

Of course you did. Nevermind that he's continuously been caught with outrageous premises, by people actually working in the fields he talks about (famously the claims of white flight being explained by taxes, or confusing gender dysphoria with transgenderism), but his fanboys lap it up uncritically.
Lmao. Predictable reply is predictable. Carry on, Sockeye.

Congrats on finding someone online who agrees with your views. I hope you don't develop carpal tunnel issues as you feverishly masturbate to him and Klepper.

So there's a logical fallacy in his claim of logical fallacy? Everyone is stunned.

"It’s different."

Everyone will be stunned when he makes that argument as well.

Reactions: dhetiger
Of course you did. Nevermind that he's continuously been caught with outrageous premises, by people actually working in the fields he talks about (famously the claims of white flight being explained by taxes for social programs by Harvard Economists, or confusing gender dysphoria with transgenderism by the APA), but his fanboys lap it up uncritically.

...while you lap up Klepper. Buy a mirror.

Reactions: dhetiger
Why am I not surprised such a shallow brain is impressed by a post that lacked any substantive rebuttals whatsoever?

sheep_127120226.jpg

...(The above is a metaphor, though I know that this image will arouse you)
I don’t need to waste my energy rebutting any of your pure and utter horseshit posts. I’m above you. Know your role, soy boy.

So there's a logical fallacy in his claim of logical fallacy? Everyone is stunned.

"It’s different."

Everyone will be stunned when he makes that argument as well.
It's fvcking hilarious how obvious the "it's different" take is with him. Shapiro uses logical fallacies a lot. So does every other political commentator. So, we're just back to square 1, and that is simply that he doesn't like Ben Shapiro.

Of course, the "it's different" crowd will come in to point out that the left doesn't have logical fallacies. Instead, they use hyperbole. Totally different.

Why am I not surprised such a shallow brain is impressed by a post that lacked any substantive rebuttals whatsoever?

sheep_127120226.jpg

...(The above is a metaphor, though I know that this image will arouse you)
I guess I missed this disgusting post due to the volume of trash posts it vomits all over the board - anyone else disturbed that this thing believes sex with sheep is commonplace? It’s more revolting than I thought. Why hasn’t this creature been locked up?

I guess I missed this disgusting post due to the volume of trash posts it vomits all over the board - anyone else disturbed that this thing believes sex with sheep is commonplace? It’s more revolting than I thought. Why hasn’t this creature been locked up?
Not surprised, and I’m certain it’s accepted by him and his ilk. Putrid fvcking people.

After he basically admitted that his adult role models failed him, does SockMonkey think anyone takes him seriously?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT