ADVERTISEMENT

The pusseee Mathew Stafford’s hoooorr wife

I think I’ve seen that video in about 5000 different reels this week 😆
IMG-4813.jpg

This one is my fave…

I saw some variance of this 20 times on instagram today

It’s beyond viral

I have a friend that his spamming his socials with various memes about hawk tuah. LOL

Wasn't sure what it was about but when I saw distinguished members of this board referencing it I knew I had to get educated.

It's the most viral shit I've ever seen.

I came home yesterday and asked my wife for a little hawk tuah and my son rolled his eyes and left the room. 😂

My wife said, "no idea what that means but I guess it isn't nice?"
My guess is that if you hooked up with the chick in the video, that would lead to the most viral shit you ever caught.

The funniest this about this video is that is probably the highlight of Mike Epps career
Story about Mike Epps- met him in Huntsville through a friend once. He was scheduled to do a show.

Dude did so much blow and drank so much on a Friday night that he didn’t make it to the 7:00 show Saturday night. I typically wouldn’t care, as I’m sure he’s a very fun person, but that asshole didn’t cancel until after the opening acts performed.

The people got their money back, but that was an asshole move.

• Haha
Reactions: alphatiger08
It's the most viral shit I've ever seen.

I came home yesterday and asked my wife for a little hawk tuah and my son rolled his eyes and left the room. 😂

My wife said, "no idea what that means but I guess it isn't nice?"
You should get for your door and just put it up all the time when your wife isn’t looking. Your son will love that…

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT