ADVERTISEMENT

The Hawkeye State latest poll.

Borrowing from Clay or Buck, what has Trump done to change the results in the swing states.

There is so much hate for the guy that they don't care who they are voting for and what happens after wards.

We just need to be like the Dem's last time, get all but one of the others to drop out so we don't get Bernie, I mean Donald. Then it's an easy victory against Biden, but I don't think it will be him.

Borrowing from Clay or Buck, what has Trump done to change the results in the swing states.

There is so much hate for the guy that they don't care who they are voting for and what happens after wards.

We just need to be like the Dem's last time, get all but one of the others to drop out so we don't get Bernie, I mean Donald. Then it's an easy victory against Biden, but I don't think it will be him.
^^^ Nailed it ^^^

Donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™m NOT a Trump shill. All I want is to beat these crazy Marxists and restore some sanity to this countryā€¦ā€¦.whatever it takes. We simply cannot afford to lose this next election, there needs to be a conservative president, House and Senate, PERIOD! The left needs to not only be defeated but destroyed (figuratively) as a serious or viable optionā€¦.the hour is drawing nearā€¦.

almost-empty-hourglass.jpg

Donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™m NOT a Trump shill. All I want is to beat these crazy Marxists and restore some sanity to this countryā€¦ā€¦.whatever it takes. We simply cannot afford to lose this next election, there needs to be a conservative president, House and Senate, PERIOD! The left needs to not only be defeated but destroyed (figuratively) as a serious or viable optionā€¦.the hour is drawing nearā€¦.

almost-empty-hourglass.jpg

This is exactly why Iā€™m so against Trump as the Republican nominee. Heā€™s poison for other Republicans on the ballet.

Nominating Trump most likely means the left will have control of the presidency, the house, and the senate.

Reactions: billywayneluck

Same hate for Joe Briben.... I would vote for a steaming horse turd over Briben

This is exactly why Iā€™m so against Trump as the Republican nominee. Heā€™s poison for other Republicans on the ballet.

Nominating Trump most likely means the left will have control of the presidency, the house, and the senate.
I get youā€¦..God I pray not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT