ADVERTISEMENT

The fascist democrats are back at it

Bamboo ballots? Venezuelan voting machines? Release the Kraken, OP! No one believes your BS anymore, except your brothers in brainwashing.

Typical Con: "We can't win? Oh, you're cheating! We're telling mom! WAHHHHHHHH!!!! *crying in fetal position in corner"

The unifying characteristic of all MAGAts is an endless victim complex.

Bamboo ballots? Venezuelan voting machines? Release the Kraken, OP! No one believes your BS anymore, except your brothers in brainwashing.

Typical Con: "We can't win? Oh, you're cheating! We're telling mom! WAHHHHHHHH!!!! *crying in fetal position in corner"

Look everyone! It’s getting angry!
Lolololololololol

Reactions: Pops Masterson

just ignore the press reports in the California recall election?

nothing to see here….move along

Reactions: dhetiger

Gator , you should probably take a deep breath and relax before you stroke out.

Doesn't bother you at all? Everyone is stunned.

ha, yeah. Honk was adamant about it. Took me meeting xl883lo at the Georgia/Aub game at my seats in Sanford Stadium so he could vouch for me.
We used to have an avid bama poster that changed names several times and was an LZ fan. So I thought you were him for a while. Different posting styles though.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
We used to have an avid bama poster that changed names several times and was an LZ fan. So I thought you were him for a while. Different posting styles though.
I think you are referring to GOMM? He and honk were the reason I found you guys on the pony. At the time , Rev Freeze and old Mrs. were dealing with their mess. I just coincidentally ran across those guys on the board and they invited me over to the pony.

I think you are referring to GOMM? He and honk were the reason I found you guys on the pony. At the time , Rev Freeze and old Mrs. were dealing with their mess. I just coincidentally ran across those guys on the board and they invited me over to the pony.
No, it was another guy I actually knew growing up that I’ve lost touch with. Can’t even remember his handles other than jager something.

Reactions: dhetiger

Irony is ironic...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT