ADVERTISEMENT

The End Zone - October 3rd

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
Please remember and abide by the rules of The End Zone. The End Zone is for Iowa prep fans only. Whatever is said in The End Zone, must stay in The End Zone.

This week's recruiting updates: Jaden Snyder, Colin Klatt, Blair Brooks, Chase Arends, Jake Lynott, Will Clapper, Tyus Arends, and Carter Stevens.

..........................................................................................................................................
West Lyon athlete Jaden Snyder
Have you had any recent recruiting attention?
“Not really anything recently.”

Do you know what sport you want to pursue at the college level?
“Nothing really specific. I am still playing all four and depending on what the season is my favorite. I am just doing the best I can and will see what happens.”

..........................................................................................................................................
Cedar Falls defensive end Colin Klatt
What colleges have been recruiting you?
“My recruiting has skyrocketed. I got a game invite from Navy and I’ve gone to a couple of games at UNI lately. I’ve been getting letters from Upper Iowa, Grand View, Wayne State has shown interest, and there has been a couple of other NAIA and Division II schools.”

What other visits do you have ahead?
“I have a game day visit that I’ll be going to at Navy in a couple of weeks.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“I’d say either UNI or Navy.”

How have the UNI visits been?
“They were really fun. It was really good getting to know the coaches. I like the atmosphere at the games.”

Marion athlete Blair Brooks
Have you had any recruiting attention?
“I have a track and football visit to Drake in two weeks. That should be good. Iowa has been a little quiet but I hope that picks up.”

Has there been any other schools?
“It is like Bemidji State. Their coach called our head coach.”

“I’d say Drake has had the most contact with me.”

Do you have any other visit plans?
“Hopefully things can heat up after the season.”

Dike-New Hartford lineman Chase Arends
What schools are recruiting you?
“I’ve been getting a few emails but not from Iowa or UNI like I’d like. It has been emails from different colleges to consider.”

What are some of the specific programs?
“The one I am considering taking a look at is Arizona State. They sent me an email and I've been talking to my dad about it a little bit. I want to go down there and look but I am really hoping for Iowa and UNI at this point.”

What other schools are interested?
“I’ve gotten Penn, Missouri State, and I can’t think of any other ones.”

Which college is recruiting you the hardest?
“Missouri State has sent me a few emails. I usually don't respond or anything so I don't get many emails from the same college.”

West Sioux athlete Jake Lynott
What colleges are recruiting you?
“I have gotten a few track offers. I don't really remember the colleges but they were around Iowa. There has been nothing besides that.”

What sport do you want to play in college?
“I would like to pursue football or baseball. I like those sports the most.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“Notre Dame is my favorite college but they have been struggling lately.”

CMB lineman Will Clapper
What colleges are recruiting you?
“I went on a visit at William Penn. There has been a couple of colleges that have come to our school or talked to my coach.”

What were some of those schools?
“I think Morningside came. Iowa State called my head coach and asked for my film.”

How was your visit to William Penn?
“It was a good visit. We got to watch a pretty good football game. They are pretty good this year. I love the intensity. Their coaching staff is great.”

Sioux Center guard Tyus Arends
What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I’ve been in contact with the coach at Nebraska Wesleyan. I’ve gotten a couple of letters from Augie, Wayne State, Northwestern, Dordt, Briar Cliff, and schools like that.”

“There is not one school. I am just getting a feel for where everyone else is at.”

Are you planning any visits coming up?
“Not yet. I think I’ll do that after the basketball season.”

Dubuque Senior guard Carter Stevens
What schools are recruiting you?
“I’ve received emails from Sioux Falls and Winona State. They are recruiting me right now.”

Have you made any recent visits?
“No, I haven't yet. Sioux Falls wants me to try and catch a game this winter.”

Is there anywhere else that you want to get to?
“I haven't put much thought into it so I don't know yet.”

Are either of the schools recruiting you harder?
“No, they are both about the same.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News