ADVERTISEMENT

The End Zone - July 25th (B Hadachek, C Loeffelbein, G Nichols, D Bishop, K Glaus, S Jensen, D Hill)

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
Please remember and abide by the rules of The End Zone. The End Zone is for Iowa prep fans only. Whatever is said in The End Zone, must stay in The End Zone.

This week's recruiting updates: Brock Hadachek, Cole Loeffelbein, Garrett Nichols, Daniel Bishop, Keegan Glaus, Soren Jensen, Drew Hill, Jacob Zachary, David Kacmarynski, and Kobe Lutjens.

..........................................................................................................................................
Hinton linebacker Daniel Bishop
Camps
"I went to Iowa, Iowa State, South Dakota State, UNI, and Yale. I think drill wise I always performed well. I am not the best at testing but I think I did very well in the 1-on-1s."

Feedback
"They say I did well but need to work on things like my speed. They want me to send the first four games of my senior season to see how it goes."

Recruiting
"Drake and Yale are the ones that are sending the most mail. I like them because they both have good academic programs."

Recruiting the hardest
"I would say maybe Drake but I'm not for sure."

College visits
"I have an elite prospect visit coming up that I'm going to at Northern State."

..........................................................................................................................................
Ankeny Centennial athlete Garrett Nichols
Camps
"I've been to camps at Minnesota State, Upper Iowa, UNI, and Northwest Missouri State. I think I performed pretty well. I was able to showcase my skills and I feel I performed pretty well."

Feedback
"They just said good job. They really want to follow up with the first three games of my senior film."

Recruiting
"I've been in contact with schools such as Upper Iowa and some in Minnesota but there is nothing really serious or anything like that."

Recruiting the hardest
"None really. A lot of them are waiting for senior film."

Visits
"I went to Northwest for a college visit and that was really nice. I liked the campus and the school."

Glenwood athlete Cole Loeffelbein
Showcases
"I went to one at Iowa Western but I don't know what it was called. I went to Perfect Game in the spring. The Iowa coaches have a showcase at Southeast Polka and this fall I'll do Perfect Game again."

Recruiting
"It is pretty early. I have had a few guys talked to at the showcases but none that I can remember. Some of the schools invited me to camps but nothing that crazy."

Camp invites
"There was one from the Illinois camp. There was something about the Iowa prospect camp where they played on the Iowa field. Besides that, I think I am going to showcases at UNL and Creighton."

Bettendorf linebacker Keegan Glaus
Camps
"I have been to Iowa, Iowa State, Illinois State, Northern Illinois, the University of South Dakota, and Arizona State University."

Camp performances
"I feel like I did really well and was at the top at every camp."

Feedback
"At the Illinois State camp, they told me they were going to offer me but they have to discuss money first. They don't know how much they’ll offer. All the other schools want to see my senior film."

Recruiting
"The main schools are probably Division II schools like Minnesota State Mankato and Winona State. Illinois State would be up there because they told me they were going to offered me. "

Favorites
"No, I just want to play."

Carroll lineman Soren Jensen
Camps
"I started off with Drake, then went to South Dakota State, UNI, Augustana, Wayne State, and Morningside as well. Then I went to Minnesota State, Southwest Minnesota State, and then the University of South Dakota."

Performances
"Looking back, I feel I did pretty well and I put forth 110% effort. I really got a lot of coaches looking at me and talking to me."

Feedback
"After the Minnesota State camp, I talked to their head coach. Most of it was just send me your highlight film after the first three games. They want to wait and see or have me come for a game day visit."

Recruiting
"I'd have to put Wayne State and Morningside up there. Maybe it is a little bit of Minnesota State and I have talked to Macalester a lot."

Ankeny athlete Drew Hill
Camps
"No, I've been too busy with baseball."

Recruiting
"No, not yet. I think it is because right now I am just going into my junior year."

Dowling Catholic running back Jacob Zachary
Camps
"I went to NDSU that I really liked and Iowa that I really liked. I also went to Iowa State but I didn't like it as much. I feel like I proved during the camps that I am not just a high school running back but also can be a college running back also."

Feedback?
"I talked to a ton of coaches. I talked to the NDSU coaches, I met the Minnesota State coach, and the Illinois coaches."

Recruiting
"It has been Holy Cross, Illinois State, UNI, and I guess Iowa."

Visits
"No, not really. I am just waiting for the season to start."

Recruiting the hardest
"Probably UNI."

Pella Christian linebacker David Kacmarynski
Camps
"I actually didn’t go to any camps this summer because I was focused on my knee rehab. We all thought it was best that I did not go to any camps to get my knee back to 100%."

Recruiting
"It is difficult to know because I didn't go to any camps but it is a lot of I-AA, I, and II schools across the Midwest. They want to see my senior film."

The main schools
"Iowa and Iowa State are both showing varying degrees of interest. It has also been Northern Illinois, Air Force, many of the Dakota schools, Western Illinois, and then Northwest Missouri State and Minnesota State."

Game day trips
"I've been invited to many different game day visits but I really haven't set my calendar. We will decide which ones are best for me."

Union linebacker Brock Hadachek
Camps
"I went to Iowa State, Northern Illinois' 7-on-7, Eastern Michigan, and UNI. I think I did really well. I got to talk to all of the coaches after so it was a good year for camps."

Feedback
"I talked to the Iowa State coaches and they seem interested. At Easter Michigan, I have that offer from them. Then UNI seemed really interested in me."

Offers
"South Dakota, UNI, Northwest Missouri State, Eastern Michigan, and Montana State."

Others who haven't offered
"Iowa State has been in contact with me."

Recruiting the hardest
"I would say UNI and South Dakota."

A final decision
"I'm not really sure. When the time comes, I will know when I will have to make it."

Game day visits
"I know I'll go to Iowa State because they want me to come to one. I'll probably check out UNI and South Dakota. I will make my way around for the game day visits."

Boyden-Hull/Rock Valley wide receiver Kobe Lutjens
Camps
"I went to Iowa, SDSU, and USD. I would say I performed my best at Iowa and USD."

Feedback
"USD told me to keep working hard and great things will come my way. That is probably my favorite school now. Iowa told me they are evaluating me and we'll see where it goes from here."

Recruiting
"It is probably USD, NDSU, and then Division II schools like Wayne State and Augustana."

Recruiting the hardest
"It is probably USD and Wayne State that I've been in contact with the most."

Offers
"I got a lot of colleges they won't offer me yet because of my knee and that is reasonable. They wanted to see me at their camp and during the fall. We'll go from there."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News