ADVERTISEMENT

The End Zone - July 20th Edition

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
Please remember and abide by the rules of The End Zone. The End Zone is for Iowa prep fans only. Whatever is said in The End Zone, must stay in The End Zone.

This week's recruiting updates: Josh Krabbe, Garrett Richter, Luke Vaske, Christian Reischauer, Jacob Mussehl, Nolan Chapman, Ryan VanWyk, Adam Rose, Nate Paulus, Brett Haun, and Shane Feller.

..........................................................................................................................................
Jesup lineman Garrett Richter

Camps
"I was just at UNI and I've also been to Drake, Minnesota Mankato, Ohio State, UNI, and that is all I can think of."

Camp performances
"I think my camp season has gone pretty great so far. I think my best camp was either at UNI or Drake. I feel like I am playing as good as I have ever before."

Recruiting
"I talked to Mark Farley at the UNI camp. We have been in contact with him a little bit. The Drake coach said that they will contact me once they can. I talked to the Minnesota Mankato coach for quite a while up there too."

The talk with Coach Farley
"It was amazing. I'm honored to talk to a coach at any level. He said he liked my footwork and he is excited to see how my season goes."

..........................................................................................................................................
Norwalk point guard Luke Vaske

Recruiting
"I've been talking to Columbia. They are calling me and I've been calling them. I've talked to Drake a lot. UNI sends me mail. Nebraska-Omaha seems interested and so does Wayne State."

Recruiting the hardest
"Columbia and Drake."

A favorite
"No, I like them all."

Colo-NESCO point guard Christian Reischauer

Recruiting
"I have been hearing from Grandview, Briar Cliff, Central, Dordt, the University of Chicago, and I went on a visit to Upper Iowa."

The Upper Iowa trip
"It was nice. I like the school and the campus."

A favorite
"I haven't really visited all of them yet so I don’t have a favorite yet."

Muscatine lineman Jacob Mussehl

Camps
"I went to North Dakota State, Iowa, and Iowa State."

Camp performances
"I felt like they went well. I was hanging in there pretty well. I was strong enough but I was the shortest one there. I felt like I could hang with them still."

Camp feedback
"At Iowa State and North Dakota State there were a lot of different colleges that looked at me like Loras and several others. They talked to me about coming to their camp and visiting their schools."

Others
"Crookston in Minnesota, Minnesota State, Luther, Augustana, and I think that was it."

Recruiting
"Illinois State sent me a few letters to come to their camps. There has been some contact with Loras, Augustana, and Grandview."

Recruiting the hardest
"Not really. Most of them are all pretty close. Coe did send me four or five letters to come to their camp."

Treynor guard Nolan Chapman

Recruiting
"Briar Cliff is still sending me a few things and there is Morningside and a lot of other schools."

Other schools
"There is Augustana, Wayne State, Simpson, and that is about it."

A favorite
"Not yet. I am still not quite sure."

Visits
"I went to a team camp at Briar Cliff but that is it as of now."

Recruiting the hardest
"Probably Briar Cliff."

Council Bluffs Abraham Lincoln quarterback Josh Krabbe

Camps
"I went to Iowa and Iowa State. I enjoyed them a lot. I think I learned a lot and had fun."

Feedback
"It was nice to work with the Iowa offensive coordinator and work with those guys. It was great.

Recruiting
"I have gotten a few letters from Drake and Harvard. I haven't really gotten any serious looks yet."

Visits
"I have been up at Iowa State and Iowa but I haven't done anything else."

Playing college football
"I'm open to anything right now I guess. I am excited to see what happens."

Pella forward Ryan VanWyk

Recruiting
"Western Illinois, South Dakota, and Dordt."

Visits
"I went to Dordt for a basketball camp and that was a lot of fun. They talked to me there. I like Dordt a lot."

Visits planned
"No, not at the moment this summer."

Waukee athlete Adam Rose

A sporting lean
"Right now I am still 50/50. I want to see how football goes and the rest of the summer."

Basketball recruiting
"Recently I talked to Central, Dordt College, and Coe College."

Football recruiting
"Augustana, Minnesota State, Sioux Falls, and Northwest Missouri State."

The determining factor in his decision
"Whatever I am more comfortable with and what I want to major in that has my major. I also want to really just wait and see how it works out."

West Hancock guard Nate Paulus

Recruiting
"I haven't really gotten into all of that. Mostly I've just been trying to worry about school and my senior year coming up."

Playing basketball in college
"I haven't really decided that yet."

The deciding factors
"It is where I want to go to school. I have lots of family in Michigan and that is my home sort of so it depends."

Recruiting
"I've had quite a few but I can't remember. It was the Division III colleges around Iowa."

North Polk guard Brett Haun

Recruiting
"I've been getting letters and invites to camps at Central. I have taken a visit there and talked to their coach. I've gotten letters from Luther and Coe but I haven't really taken visits there yet."

A favorite
"I'd probably say Central because I have gotten to see their entire campus and meet their head coach. I got to see how they do things. I am not really leaning towards where I want to go because I have a ton of options available to me."

Charles City wide receiver Shane Feller

Camps
"I plan to go to the Drake camp on the 25th. I was planning on going to South Dakota State and UNI camps but I hurt my ankle and wasn’t going to be able to perform at those."

Recruiting
"I have heard from South Dakota State , Drake, a little from Iowa, and then a lot of smaller schools."

The smaller schools
"Central, Wartburg, and schools like that."

Visits
"I haven't but I am going to go to Central before the Drake camp."

Recruiting the hardest
"Probably Drake."

A favorite
"I am looking at South Dakota State, UNI, and Drake the hardest."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News