ADVERTISEMENT

The End Zone - July 11th

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
Please remember and abide by the rules of The End Zone. The End Zone is for Iowa prep fans only. Whatever is said in The End Zone, must stay in The End Zone.

This week's recruiting updates: Dru Boliver, Luke Appel, Jason Taylor, Jacob Wiggins, Tyler Lienau, Ben Wegner, Kolby Molinsky, Bryce Flater, and Parker Badding.

..........................................................................................................................................
Jesup forward Tyler Lienau
Recruiting
"I've gone to Morningside and Luther this past spring. That really has been it. I haven't had a lot lately but am hoping I will after the summer AAU."

Visits
"I really liked Morningside. I liked their coaches and what their plan was. I liked how the build you up from freshmen year to senior year. It looked like a good place to be."

Recruiting the hardest
"No, it is pretty much the same."

..........................................................................................................................................
IKM-Manning forward Ben Wegner
Recruiting
"Not a whole lot right now. There is nothing really."

Wanting to play college basketball
"I kind of am waiting for my senior season to see how it goes."

Leaning towards playing or not
"Yeah, I'm more leaning towards it."

East Marshall guard Dru Boliver
Recruiting
"I haven't really gotten any. I went to a Future Stars Showcase at Dowling and that is it. I haven't really had any colleges contact me yet."

If he wants to play in college
"Yeah."

Letters
"Nothing has come my way at this point."

Marshalltown forward Luke Appel
Recruiting
"Nebraska-Kearney is a school that I went to a tryout at and they told me they would be watching me. That is the only college that has been looking at me."

The visit
"They came to our practice at Pure Prep."

Visits
"No, I haven't gone to any college camps."

Carroll guard Kolby Molinsky
Recruiting
"I have had a lot from the Division II and NAIA level. It has been Siooux Falls, Northwest Missouri State, Concordia in Nebraska, and some of the schools in Minnesota like Minnesota State."

Recruiting the hardest
"I've heard and gotten the most interest from Sioux Falls. That has been the one more than anyone else."

A favorite
"I'll play out these next few weeks and have it narrowed down."

Waukee defensive end Jacob Wiggins
Camps
"I went to Northwest Missouri State, Augustana, UNI, Minnesota State, Western Illinois, and then that is the ones I've been to. Overall I feel like I've been doing great. I performed very well."

Feedback
"All of the coaches liked me so far. Wayne State offered me and I am hoping other coaches offer me too."

First thoughts on the offer
"It was very happy about that. I thought I'd get a Division II offer because that is where I feel fit best. I wish I was a little taller but I feel I am a good fit at Division II."

Recruiting
"Wayne State, Central Missouri, and Minnesota State."

A favorite
"Right now I would say Central Missouri State is a favorite. I love their school when I visited."

Grundy Center running back Bryce Flater
Camps
"I have been to Iowa State, UNI, and I am going to a couple of others. At the end of each camp, I feel like I performed pretty well."

Feedback
"Yeah, they told me to keep in contact and that we would keep talking after the camp. They didn't say much. They just talked about future plans."

Recruiting
"It has been UNI a little bit, Winona State, Minnesota State, Upper Iowa, and some more of the Division II schools in Minnesota. Western Illinois and UNI are the top two DIs and then the Division II schools would be Winona State, Minnesota State, and Duluth."

Recruiting the hardest
"I'd probably say Winona State, Western Illinois, and Upper Iowa."

Offers
"They wanted me to come to their camps and are now waiting for this coming season."

Rock Valley center Jason Taylor
Recruiting
"The two that have offered scholarships are SDSU and UND. Then it has been Western Illinois, Nebraska, Wisconsin, USD, and a couple more that I can't think of."

Close to offering
"I have no clue. I honestly don't know."

Recruiting the hardest
"Probably North Dakota I would feel like. Actually it is Nebraska."

Elite camps
"I went to SDSU, North Dakota, and I got invited to USD but that was the same day as North Dakota. The Nebraska one is in August and I got invited to that one. There are a couple more in August."

Visits
"Nope."

A final decision
"After my junior summer."

Kuemper Catholic guard Parker Badding
Recruiting
"At of late, it mainly has been Briar Cliff."

Other schools
"Nope. It is just Briar Cliff."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News