ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee continues its dominance over lsu men’s sports

AHe’s all sorts of pisssed off. I’m simply spitting out facts
Not really. I can even understand and laugh at you. Tgat all and you and 100,000 plus fan every weekend have to look forward and crow about, a few wins over several years, nothing tangible on the shelves and you know it deep down.

LOL. Your agreeing with orange in this string makes you appear pretty dumb. I would rethink if I was you.

Poor bill…do you not agree ?

Don’t not believe we have scoreboard in all big 3 men’s sports ?

Tennessee isn’t dominating lsu in big 3 men’s sports?

Not really. I can even understand and laugh at you.

Doesn’t sound like you’re laughing bill

It sounds like your pissed off anyone would dare to say they care dominating lsu in big 3 men’s sports.

You admit that…right?

It sounds like your pissed off anyone would dare to say they care dominating lsu in big 3 men’s sports.

You admit that…right?
Been getting much hardware the last 20 or so years? I think it hillarious that you have to look at something like that for something to brag about. No one else is running around telling you how great it is. Do even TN guys do that?

LOL. Your agreeing with orange in this string makes you appear pretty dumb. I would rethink if I was you.
Just laughing at those purple and gold glasses you have glued to your head. I still know the hillbilly for what he is.

Just laughing at those purple and gold glasses you have glued to your head. I still know the hillbilly for what he is.
What I said isn’t wrong. It’s absolutely correct with ant kind of glasses. What he is so proud of is amusing at best. They really rarely win anything significant so I guess having beat all 3 of our men last is something to hang his hat on. I like the hardware better. Why he thinks it should bother me only the Lord knows. Also I should point out he started this stupid thread which has shown how inept his team really are at winning championships.

What I said isn’t wrong. It’s absolutely correct with ant kind of glasses. What he is so proud of is amusing at best. They really rarely win anything significant so I guess having beat all 3 of our men last is something to hang his hat on. I like the hardware better. Why he thinks it should bother me only the Lord knows. Also I should point out he started this stupid thread which has shown how inept his team really are at winning championships.
You can both kiss the ring when speaking to your Alabama Overlords.

Shame we weren't in a competition for beating women - LSU would win that hands down.

You admit that…right?
Not pissed at all. I don’t even think about TN at all. I consider them insignificant since they have won very little thats significant in the last 20 years or so. Something I predicted in football about that long ago.

O’dub
boom-mic-drop.gif

Not pissed at all. I don’t even think about TN at all. I consider them insignificant since they have won very little thats significant in the last 20 years or so. Something I predicted in football about that long ago.

Football…we kicked your ass at home 😂…adding to your 10-3-21 record against the Vols

Corridor didn’t predict 3 sport beat downs

talking Were talking about men’s s sports.

Might want to sit this one out before we discuss the last time we met
Last year you were talking about women’s sports, too. How fleeting time makes things you don’t have hardware for winning. I can see why you talk about this. It’s all you have.

Last year you were talking about women’s sports, too. How fleeting time makes things you don’t have hardware for winning. I can see why you talk about this. It’s all you have.

Ummmm. I don’t think I’ve ever talked about women’s sports bill.

Except the trashy players on lsu team

In their defense, they don’t steal from children’s hospitals to funnel money to players

• Love
Reactions: Pops Masterson
Bill - your whole overreaction here is because I dropped a truth bomb on you and you’ve been mad ever since

This really can’t be disputed…

Tennessee continues its dominance over lsu men’s sports​

Bill - your whole overreaction here is because I dropped a truth bomb on you and you’ve been mad ever since

This really can’t be disputed…

Tennessee continues its dominance over lsu men’s sports​

Future President Ben Franklin said in 1776, “The truth will set you free.”

Bill has yet to accept truth under any circumstance.

• Haha
Reactions: Orange_N_White
Ummmm. I don’t think I’ve ever talked about women’s sports bill.

Except the trashy players on lsu team

In their defense, they don’t steal from children’s hospitals to funnel money to players
How short your memory is. Last year you included womens sports after TN women beat LSU in regular season BB.

Honk knows.

Bills corridor theory ….which not a single sports writer has ever discussed…has more inaccuracies than a Louisiana children’s hospital accounting department
Don’t call it’s Bill’s theory. It was discussed inUSA Todaye I believe. Not sure, but some top source. It is a simple calculation of numbers that 45-50% of all footballers scholarship go to high school play tin The States from Tx to FL. About the same number of draft choices came from players there. It discussed that schools inside that corridor had the opportunity to get the best of those players. That schools outside those 7 states had a hard time getting the best players from the area.

You can compile it yourself but it takes just time and but is not hard. It came about because of the out pour of Black players into the recruits after about 2000. I wish I could find it but can’t but it did exist and it predicted teams like TN would have more difficulty in getting championship players because of it. It has proven true. Look at the record. If you appraise it honestly you would have to agree, but I don’t expect that from you.

The portal and NIL has affected the demographics a little. The big money is getting some of the better players attention. It will take a few years to figure it out.

Last edited:
Don’t call it’s Bill’s theory. It was discussed inUSA Todaye I believe. Not sure, but some top source. It is a simple calculation of numbers that 45-50% of all footballers scholarship go to high school play tin The States from Tx to FL. About the same number of draft choices came from players there. It discussed that schools inside that corridor had the opportunity to get the best of those players. That schools outside those 7 states had a hard time getting the best players from the area.

You can compile it yourself but it takes just time and but is not hard. It came about because of the out pour of Black players into the recruits after about 2000. I wish I could find it but can’t but it did exist and it predicted teams like TN would have more difficulty in getting championship players because of it. It has proven true. Look at the record. If you appraise it honestly you would have to agree, but I don’t expect that from you.

The portal and NIL has affected the demographics a little. The big money is getting some of the better players attention. It will take a few years to figure it out.
I checked with my buddy on the LSU staff, and none of them even know what a corridor is. So I’m gonna have to take his word over yours.

Nope…not one…not one….reference by any sports writer. Nobody but you.

You cannot cite one person. Nobody talks about the corridor but you.

Bill’s corridor theory

Bill it has everything to do with inept ADs and coaches.

We have arguably the best AD in sports for about 4 years now

Tennessee currently has FIVE teams ranked in the top 10 nationally and EIGHT teams in the top 20 Baseball: #3Softball: #3Men’s Golf: #7Men’s Tennis: #8 Women’s Track & Field: #10Men’s Track & Field: #11Rowing: #15Women’s Tennis: #17

Poor bill…seething mad over the OP

Tennessee continues its dominance over lsu men’s sportsBut​

I’m spitting Facts and he’s clinging to the corridor theory he made up

Nope…not one…not one….reference by any sports writer. Nobody but you.

You cannot cite one person. Nobody talks about the corridor but you.

Bill’s corridor theory
Bull crap. When I originally posted it I posted the article. Not that it matters. My proof is TN football has turned out just exactly like I quoted. I am not even sure you have even won an SEC Division Tiltle since 2007. Geez.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
Bull crap. When I originally posted it I posted the article. Not that it matters. My proof is TN football has turned out just exactly like I quoted. I am not even sure you have even won an SEC Division Tiltle since 2007. Geez.

No you didn’t 😂

And you’ve never ever had one writer quote it or refer to it.

Coaching and AD Bill, as I’ve always said. Not some imaginary corridor in an imaginary article

Bill it has everything to do with inept ADs and coaches.

We have arguably the best AD in sports for about 4 years now

Tennessee currently has FIVE teams ranked in the top 10 nationally and EIGHT teams in the top 20 Baseball: #3Softball: #3Men’s Golf: #7Men’s Tennis: #8 Women’s Track & Field: #10Men’s Track & Field: #11Rowing: #15Women’s Tennis: #17
Good maybe now you can win a championship. But not in football until you start getting top players out of the corridor. You recruit there but get the second tier players. Maybe NIL and the portal will help you. It did in 2023 and even last year.

Not sure since I don’t keep upp with too closely but LSU women T&F is No 1. Hopefully they will yield us our 2nd NC this year. Men T&F is #3.

• Haha
Good maybe now you can win a championship. But not in football until you start getting top players out of the corridor. You recruit there but get the second tier players. Maybe NIL and the portal will help you. It did in 2023 and even last year.

Not sure since I don’t keep upp with too closely but LSU women T&F is No 1. Hopefully they will yield us our 2nd NC this year. Men T&F is #3.

Any comments on the OP or does that sting too much 😂😂😂

• Haha

Happy Pumped Up GIF by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment

• Wow
Reactions: Orange_N_White
Any comments on the OP or does that sting too much 😂😂😂
I have commented. I guess you have to have something to feel good about and comment on when you seldom win NC and you selected this. Let it give you a warm and fuzzy feeling. It does raise any angst here.

I have commented. I guess you have to have something to feel good about and comment on when you seldom win NC and you selected this. Let it give you a warm and fuzzy feeling. It does raise any angst here.

Poor bill 😂

His corridor theory blown up by his own team

As I remember bill, you never discussed NCs being required in the theory you made up.

We do have a number of SEC championships since we got a competent AD. Baseball and basketball ….big three men’s sports .

guess that’s different for your theory

Last edited:
@Bill_D sure does get testy when he’s proven wrong. Particularly spicy when you speak truth about LSU.

But this is between yall so I will follow @HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA ‘s example and stay out of it.

@HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA is a little surly in this thread as Tennessee also has scoreboard over aubren in the big 3 men’s sports. Its forced him to take up for bill and pray there really was a corridor

Poor bill 😂

His corridor theory blown up by his own team

As I remember bill, you never discussed NCs being required in the theory you made up.

We do have a number of SEC championships since we got a competent AD. Baseball and basketball ….big three men’s sports .

guess that’s different for your theory
The corridor theory is on football. The last thing you won in football was an SEW Division title in 2007 about 20 years as predicted. But LSU took the scoreboard even in the CG that year. Never said the corridor was anything but football. Those are facts just like your scores. LOL.

The corridor theory is on football. The last thing you won in football was an SEW Division title in 2007 about 20 years as predicted. But LSU took the scoreboard even in the CG that year. Never said the corridor was anything but football. Those are facts just like your scores. LOL.

Bad coaching and horrible ADs…not your imaginary corridor theory

That’s fixed - SEC champs in basketball and baseball this past 2 years

Beating lsu in big 3 men’s sports is just fun to rub in your nose

But I am confused about your theory only being in football….thats asinine logic 😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT