icegif-3728.gif

Sweep in baseball

Scoreboard in basketball

Scoreboard in football

Nice series bammers…2-1 over #1 Arkansas

Took our series 2-1

You guys are good pretty good at home

@Pops Masterson @BKHusky
T&FTell you what TN is good ar doing is bragging about beating schools who win occasional NC championships. I guess they have to do something since they don’t win championships very much. It’s more fun to win championships. I noticed you excluded the women this time. How are you doing in MensTF? LSU is still in the running to win 3 NC this year, maybe 4.

T&FTell you what TN is good ar doing is bragging about beating schools who win occasional NC championships. I guess they have to do something since they don’t win championships very much. It’s more fun to win championships. I noticed you excluded the women this time. How are you doing in MensTF? LSU is still in the running to win 3 NC this year, maybe 4.

Bill ….we have scoreboard on you in the big 3. Men’s sports.

As I state in the op, we have dominance

Sorry it bothered you

Bill ….we have scoreboard on you in the big 3. Men’s sports.

As I state in the op, we have dominance

Sorry it bothered you
Sorry it bothers you that TN hardly wins anything while LSU picks up occasional NC in sports here and there. Well, have your happiness if just beating a NC occasionally is what makes you happy.

Sorry it bothers you that TN hardly wins anything while LSU picks up occasional NC in sports here and there. Well, have your happiness if just beating a NC occasionally is what makes you happy.

Poor bill… being Tennessee’s rag doll in men’s sports stings.

Corridor 😂

Tell me what men’s titles TN has won the last 20 years and compare it to LSU. TN wins a few games but mostly are just dog meat?

That’s it bill…let all that frustration out. 😂😂

Dog meat has scoreboard in all big 3 men’s sports…does that make you dog shit?

We also did it without stealing money from a children’s hospital or or a coach killing anyone…but that’s another story

That’s it bill…let all that frustration out. 😂😂

Dog meat has scoreboard in all big 3 men’s sports…does that make you dog shit?

We also did it without stealing money from a children’s hospital or or a coach killing anyone…but that’s another story
Well, we haven’t won championships like AL and GA but we have won more than anyone else. TN has won virtually nothing. And not likely to win, though they have a chance in baseball. But mostly they are just all fans.

You guys laughed at the “corridor” but it’s turned out exactly Like I have said for about 20 years, occasionally a decent team, but no championships in football. The Portal and NIL has helped a little, but not much so far

LSU had nothing to do with stealing the money. The money was from a guy who stole the money and gave only a part of it to the football player’s family. He was a biig time thief other than that deal. It was not a children’s hospital. It is a very large Catholic Hospiral and is still one of the 3 largest sponsors of LSU football.

Last edited:
Well, we haven’t won championships like AL and GA but we have won more than anyone else. TN has won virtually nothing. And not likely to win, though they have a chance in baseball. But mostly they are just all fans.

You guys laughed at the “corridor” but it’s turned out exactly Like I have said for about 20 years, occasionally a decent team, but no championships in football. The Portal and NIL has helped a little, but not much so far.

Men’s big 3….scoreboard…😂

You mean cheaters like Saban? Really proud of him? He was the best cheater of all.
Link to Nicholas Lou Saban cheating? There are plenty surrounding Coach Killy and Les Miles and Pear Shaped Will Wade.

I hate to invoke my Tennessee and Auburn rivals, but I will if I need to do so because, as you very well know, I preach truth and only truth.

@Orange_N_White @HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA

Reactions: derek_tiger
How many championships of any kind has TN won in the last 20 years? LSU has won 3 so far in the last 2? May win another this year. Face it TN is mediocre in all sports..

Link to Nicholas Lou Saban cheating? There are plenty surrounding Coach Killy and Les Miles and Pear Shaped Will Wade.

I hate to invoke my Tennessee and Auburn rivals, but I will if I need to do so because, as you very well know, I preach truth and only truth.

@Orange_N_White @HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA
I don’t need any link personally. I was sitting about 4 feet from him when he was discussing what he had to do get a DB from NO in I believe 2001 in that #1 class.

I don’t need any link personally. I was sitting about 4 feet from him when he was discussing what he had to do get a DB from NO in I believe 2001 in that #1 class.
Link? Name of DB?

Also, lest we not forget, Saban was at LSU in 2001 where cheating was encouraged.

Last edited:
How many championships of any kind has TN won in the last 20 years? LSU has won 3 so far in the last 2? May win another this year. Face it TN is mediocre in all sports..

You’re seething bill

Mediocre in all sports…scoreboard 😂

Link? Name of DB?

Also, lest we not forget, Saban was at LSU in 2001 where cheating was encouraged.
Cheating was encouraged even more at AL. It seems I recall AL almost got the death penalty and received one of the worst penalties ever hand down in that period of time. It was really a “Means” thing.😇

Luckily for you Tennessee doesn’t have women’s gymnastics
You’re seething bill

Mediocre in all sports…scoreboard 😂
Where’s championships. I am amazed that TN doesn’t have a gymnasrptics team, but it would probably be mediocre too. What I’m wondering about is why a fan base as large and supportive as TN can stand mediocrity for so long that they have to rely on who won the last game to have anything to brag about.

Cheating was encouraged even more at AL. It seems I recall AL almost got the death penalty and received one of the worst penalties ever hand down in that period of time. It was really a “Means” thing.😇
You’re trying to flip the script here, but I completely understand why.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
LOL at bill pointing to a year Saban supposedly cheated while at LSU. He must’ve forgotten who Saban coached for back then.

What sends me to the moon is how a fan base as large, as strong and supportive as TN can be happy with the championships it’s teams have provided over the last 20 years. Last year you bragged about team score even in women’s sports also but that is gone quickly. What will it be next year, more cheering for winning games and no championships? It’s a wonder you guys are not pissed off and asking questions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT