ADVERTISEMENT

Tell me you’re out of touch as a liberal

I suppose you could argue that it's worth giving them the opportunity.

That said - chances of success = 1% and that's probably being generous.

Oh yeah, an organization where they kill women and gays should be really receptive to our pussy ass White House politely requesting them to conform to their pussy ass ways.

Libs are repulsive.
Which administration made a deal with said organization limiting American personnel to 2,500?? And extraction by May 1?

Was that enough to provide sufficient troop and intel to guard the embassy and secure strategic areas and roads??

there will be crickets

Which administration made a deal with said organization limiting American personnel to 2,500?? And extraction by May 1?

Was that enough to provide sufficient troop and intel to guard the embassy and secure strategic areas and roads??

there will be crickets
Oh I’m sorry, how many American lives would be lost had we pulled out on the intended date instead of your hero dumbass Biden playing politics and changing the dates?

This has nothing to do with Trump. Even your retarded CNN people are criticizing this, but in typical lib fashion you want to blame someone else. So I’ll repeat:

Had we left Afghanistan in May, how many lives would’ve been lost this week?

I suppose you could argue that it's worth giving them the opportunity.

That said - chances of success = 1% and that's probably being generous.

giphy.gif

Reactions: alphatiger08
Oh yeah, an organization where they kill women and gays should be really receptive to our pussy ass White House politely requesting them to conform to their pussy ass ways.

Libs are repulsive.

Interesting how liberals demand everyone respect them and their way of life in this country but ask a terrorist organization that just gained control of an entire country to be nice and obey.

Our linguini wrist Marxist’s will be the first ones to lose their heads to the Islamonazis blades.

Interesting how liberals demand everyone respect them and their way of life in this country but ask a terrorist organization that just gained control of an entire country to be nice and obey.
All of the “protected” classes that make Dems moist are gonna get the axe right along with the infidels and collaborators.

Which administration made a deal with said organization limiting American personnel to 2,500??

Interesting that Biden decided to abide by this part...

And extraction by May 1

...but not this part.

It's almost as though, as POTUS, he could do what he thought was in the best interests of the United States of America, and Americans in general.

So why was he only allowed to alter the date, not the number of troops necessary to pull off a smooth exit?

Thank you for posting the above. I was hoping that you would eventually. Now we both know that you knew, but we also know that you would rather bullshit us instead.

Biden could have, and did, add troops. Unfortunately he waited until it was too late to do so. He could also blow off the date...and he did.

Biden owns this....as you yourself have proven.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT