ADVERTISEMENT

Substate 7 (districts 13-14)

mtdew_fever

All District
Jul 14, 2004
This substate looks like it's really down to Central Decatur and Roland-Story.

Roland-Story had a tough schedule and did well. Central Decatur has a great record, but they didn't have much competition.

Roland Story has a great head coach and I fully expect them to steam roll through this substate without any problems.

Are you throwing dirt on Panorama? I think Panorama will come out of that side and beat CD. Though I'm not basing on anything other than BCMoore and who the teams have played. I've seen neither in person.

R-S is playing well now, and they played well early. Had a mid-season slump tho. Early and late R-S will be fine. Mid-season R-S could lose.

Woodward Academy interests me in this sub-state. They seem to have flashes of brilliance, and then some dogs. Might they have had some roster changes, like happens with the mission of WA? I'd like to see how Madrid handles them Thursday. Madrid seems to be playing better of late.

I'll predict its going to be Panorama vs. Roland-Story for the trip to state. Should be a tight game. Whoever gets to state will lose their first round game there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT