ADVERTISEMENT

#Stopthefreeze…

Never trust these pretty boy coaches with trophy wives, get yourself a real coach…….just don’t focus too much on the W-L thingy though 😉

Kirk-and-Mary-Ferentz.jpg

Iowa, two coaches in 43 years…..something to be said for stability…..yeah yeah no NC’s but a LOT of integrity.

Last edited:
Outsider here and obviously huge bammer bias, but I don’t get the holier than thou bullshit about Freeze. What portion of the fanbase/administration doesn’t want him?

I think I’m more frustrated that we live in a world now where an email from some irrelevant loser can dissuade a hiring party from hiring someone. Sorry she was assaulted, but deer gawd where does this shit end?

I know he’s there to represent the university, but above all else he was hired to win games. Just like Saban. He’s not there to coach Sunday school and teach ethics classes. All Freeze has to do is use common sense, and all auburn has to do is not meddle in his coaching.

The end. #offsoapbox
Agree 100%. It would be one thing if he had killed a former student aid IN COLD BLOOD. Unlike @Bill_D , none of the AU fans here would defend anyone THAT lowdown. But in The Apostle Hugh’s case, back-sliding while traveling that straight and narrow path happens from time to time. So let he without sin cast the first stone and let the redemption begin!
War Damn Eagle!

46146-duvall-apostle-97.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Pops Masterson
it’ll be interesting to see how he does in the legalized cheating world of nil vs the old fashioned cheating of before in Mississippi

Anyone can buy athletes now
Should be much easier now that all he has to do is call a recruit (why go to his house?) Then invite him up for a weekend and wink at the NIL director. I think AU has over $17 million and growing in their fund so it’s gonna boil down to who offers them most and who has the best looking whores.

p19879_v_h9_ac.jpg

Read earlier that Freeze is going to give half his earnings to Charity. If she isn’t available, he will give them to Destiny. 🤣
Me and some buds dropped a huge chunk of cash at her strip joint Arety’s Angels immediately after that. She was famous and loaded up with $50 lap dances. Ugly as fvck . huge hook nose but had great legs.

Me and some buds dropped a huge chunk of cash at her strip joint Arety’s Angels immediately after that. She was famous and loaded up with $50 lap dances. Ugly as fvck . huge hook nose but had great legs.
Sammy’s used to be better, I went shortly after that. Probably 2006. Haven’t been back, nothing against it, I just usually stay in Destin.

Both open tomorrow 7p-3a if you want to go 😆

Sammy’s used to be better, I went shortly after that. Probably 2006. Haven’t been back, nothing against it, I just usually stay in Destin.

Both open tomorrow 7p-3a if you want to go 😆
There's always Teasers. Gator would be fine there .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT