ADVERTISEMENT

#Stopthefreeze…

This story is nothing new and was undoubtedly brought up in the interview… he was dumb as shit for messaging her, but there’s really nothing to this story. It is interesting that Rane’s top choice (and he wants him bigly) is a guy whose going to immediately alienate 30-40% of the fan base…

yellawood-yellafella.gif

This story is nothing new and was undoubtedly brought up in the interview… he was dumb as shit for messaging her, but there’s really nothing to this story. It is interesting that Rane’s top choice (and he wants him bigly) is a guy whose going to immediately alienate 30-40% of the fan base…

yellawood-yellafella.gif

The ego and lack of self awareness to film those commercials smh

yellawood-yellafella.gif
JABA

LOL

Reactions: alphatiger08

yellawood-yellafella.gif

Yea accuse Harsin of it and hire Freeze in spite of it.

Yea accuse Harsin of it and hire Freeze in spite of it.
First off, Freeze isn’t accused of sexually harassing or assaulting the girl. It was astronomically dumb for him to DM this “victim” to defend his pal, but he’s not being accused of anything other than sending a dumb message defending his friend.

If you’re talking about the hookers and Hugh, fair, but let’s not act like folks at Auburn would have given a flying fvck if Harsin and his wife are swingers and try to oust him for banging his receptionist if he was winning. Folks at Auburn that do care about winning wanted to use it to get out of the buyout, and Gogue (interim President) didn’t want the scandal to come out on his brief watch and wouldn’t sign off on firing for cause.

I’ve already said Freeze is far from my first choice, but let’s at least be consistent in our concerns about him… the same folks going after his character would cum in their pants if we hired Urban Meyer. The folks saying he was just mediocre at Ole Miss were supportive of hiring Kiffin (as was I) who has a VERY similar record at Ole Miss.

First off, Freeze isn’t accused of sexually harassing or assaulting the girl. It was astronomically dumb for him to DM this “victim” to defend his pal, but he’s not being accused of anything other than sending a dumb message defending his friend.

If you’re talking about the hookers and Hugh, fair, but let’s not act like folks at Auburn would have given a flying fvck if Harsin and his wife are swingers and try to oust him for banging his receptionist if he was winning. Folks at Auburn that do care about winning wanted to use it to get out of the buyout, and Gogue (interim President) didn’t want the scandal to come out on his brief watch and wouldn’t sign off on firing for cause.

I’ve already said Freeze is far from my first choice, but let’s at least be consistent in our concerns about him… the same folks going after his character would cum in their pants if we hired Urban Meyer. The folks saying he was just mediocre at Ole Miss were supportive of hiring Kiffin (as was I) who has a VERY similar record at Ole Miss.

A buddy of mine who is somewhat connected said the league office is none to keen on Freeze. Same thing they told us 2 years ago

Is it that difficult to find a successful HC candidate without a crap load of baggage?

A buddy of mine who is somewhat connected said the league office is none to keen on Freeze. Same thing they told us 2 years ago
The league office can lick my taint… it’s bullshit that they just sit back and pass along private messages like “I wouldn’t do that if I were you…” be open and public like “if you hire him, (blank) will happen.” If they’re not gonna do anything, fvck ‘em. Hire who you want.

I'm ready to roll the dice on Coach Prime! Now play my theme music!

but let’s not act like folks at Auburn would have given a flying fvck if Harsin and his wife are swingers and try to oust him for banging his receptionist

Wait, were the Harsin's swingers or was Byron Harkinson just banging a young chick on the side?

Wait, were the Harsin's swingers or was Byron Harkinson just banging a young chick on the side?
Who knows what’s true and what’s not. Open records will show the school paid the young chick off, so that makes it seem pretty obvious he was probably banging the young chick. Rumors are they were swingers so wife wouldn’t have cared about affair. If she didn’t report to Harsin, it’s not as cut and dry with him sleeping with subordinate to fire for cause. Gogue was spineless, so they let it ride out and the disaster on field led to demise at the end.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Outsider here and obviously huge bammer bias, but I don’t get the holier than thou bullshit about Freeze. What portion of the fanbase/administration doesn’t want him?

I think I’m more frustrated that we live in a world now where an email from some irrelevant loser can dissuade a hiring party from hiring someone. Sorry she was assaulted, but deer gawd where does this shit end?

I know he’s there to represent the university, but above all else he was hired to win games. Just like Saban. He’s not there to coach Sunday school and teach ethics classes. All Freeze has to do is use common sense, and all auburn has to do is not meddle in his coaching.

The end. #offsoapbox

Outsider here and obviously huge bammer bias, but I don’t get the holier than thou bullshit about Freeze. What portion of the fanbase/administration doesn’t want him?

I think I’m more frustrated that we live in a world now where an email from some irrelevant loser can dissuade a hiring party from hiring someone. Sorry she was assaulted, but deer gawd where does this shit end?

I know he’s there to represent the university, but above all else he was hired to win games. Just like Saban. He’s not there to coach Sunday school and teach ethics classes. All Freeze has to do is use common sense, and all auburn has to do is not meddle in his coaching.

The end. #offsoapbox
That last part is a tall order at Auburn.

Reactions: ZosoDawg

The end. #offsoapbox

Agree entirely. I'm honestly surprised by how many of my Auburn buddies didn't want him.

some Aubs look at the past allegations and think he’s sleezy (may be true?) but the more consistent feedback is that he’s Malzahn 2.0. I guess we will see. I would have thought Auburn could do better since their fahred Harkins when they did.

some Aubs look at the past allegations and think he’s sleezy (may be true?) but the more consistent feedback is that he’s Malzahn 2.0. I guess we will see. I would have thought Auburn could do better since their fahred Harkins when they did.
This 100%

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT