ADVERTISEMENT

Step right up an get your vaccination card

tenor.gif

Reactions: dhetiger
you are gonna need one... but there is no need for voter IDs??? United?

Thanks Gator!
I tried to vote both in person and absentee without an ID and couldn’t. so you are FOS .

I also tried to register my grandson in kindergarten and found that he had to have shot records for no fatal diseases... before COVID.

You need to get over it.. COVID is not a political hoax since lying Trumpsky got demolished.

Reactions: Konigstiger
I tried to vote both in person and absentee without an ID and couldn’t. so you are FOS .

I also tried to register my grandson in kindergarten and found that he had to have shot records for no fatal diseases... before COVID.

You need to get over it.. COVID is not a political hoax since lying Trumpsky got demolished.

Not a hoax at all, but one thousand percent politicized by your party.

Did you change the voting law in the final hours to cram the ballot box?

Will he need those shot records to get on a plane? Get a federal job? Apply for a federal pistol license?

If those come to fruition, that would be a step in the right direction? Undig those heels BG. This crap is F'd up and it's ok if you admit it.

Will he need those shot records to get on a plane? Get a federal job? Apply for a federal pistol license?

If those come to fruition, that would be a step in the right direction? Undig those heels BG. This crap is F'd up and it's ok if you admit it.

For real... how in the hell can anyone look at this sh@tshow and claim is moving in the right direction?

giphy.gif

Imagine that, Alabama has voter ID laws. What presidential candidate won Alabama, you know the state with voter ID laws !!

I didn’t know this shot reporting .was serious. I told the people in this senior facility where I live that I got my first shot and they wanted me to come down and show the shot record and make a picture of it for their records. I started to give the lady directions to go but then it occurred to me she was just doing what she was told to do. I didn’t want to cause her a problem so the next time I was in the lobby I let her take a picture of it.

I wonder if you are going to need to furnish proof before they send your season tickets.

I received a letter saying I needed proof of vaccination prior to re-education camp admission. Which is kinda strange because if they’re unable to get your “mind right”, they line you up against the wall anyway.

I received a letter saying I needed proof of vaccination prior to re-education camp admission. Which is kinda strange because if they’re unable to get your “mind right”, they line you up against the wall anyway.
Most of you Qpublicans are also antivaxxer, so that doesn’t surprise me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT