ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds more and more like the Baton Rouge Boxer is

Lulzzzmao

So many things in that article that I warned @Bill_D about long ago.

But he is ungrateful and took a truth vaccine long before he took the Covid one.

“And there aren’t a lot of coaches who respect Miles or Orgeron as strategists or leaders. Big characters? Sure. One chews grass and the other runs through campus with his shirt off. Big personalities, definitely. Few are more fun to do impressions of.”

My second belly laugh of the morning. First one was the phrase “buttering her biscuit” in reference to Urban Meyer.

Today has the makings of a good day.

Lulzzzmao

So many things in that article that I warned @Bill_D about long ago.

But he is ungrateful and took a truth vaccine long before he took the Covid one.
Gotta go with Pops on this one, @Bill_D ….

He’s been telling you about the wife beater doom for years and you e never ONCE thanked him for it.
But this is between y’all so I’m staying out of it.

Reactions: dhetiger
Gotta go with Pops on this one, @Bill_D ….

He’s been telling you about the wife beater doom for years and you e never ONCE thanked him for it.
But this is between y’all so I’m staying out of it.
We’ve tried to offer friendly advice to @Bill_D on this subject and he’s refused to listen. As you say it’s between them so I’m taking your lead and staying out of it - unless of course @Bill_D decides to seek out some helpful advice. Always here to help, Bill.

We’ve tried to offer friendly advice to @Bill_D on this subject and he’s refused to listen. As you say it’s between them so I’m taking your lead and staying out of it - unless of course @Bill_D decides to seek out some helpful advice. Always here to help, Bill.
It’s best to stay out of it. If you get in this one, the next thing ya know you’ll be trying to explain the CNN/Faucci mask scam to @Bill_D and how only the ouldes fall for it. But lord knows we don’t want to get him going on that so best to leave it all alone and keep it off this board.

It’s best to stay out of it. If you get in this one, the next thing ya know you’ll be trying to explain the CNN/Faucci mask scam to @Bill_D and how only the ouldes fall for it. But lord knows we don’t want to get him going on that so best to leave it all alone and keep it off this board.
I've always admired that about you. You don't like board clutter, and you have always avoided confrontation. Your ability to stay out of it is remarkable.

I've always admired that about you. You don't like board clutter, and you have always avoided confrontation. Your ability to stay out of it is remarkable.

And he always clearly states that he is staying out of it...and yet Bill tries to drag him in.

But this is between him and Bill so I'm not going to get in the middle of it. A lesson I learned from you know who.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT