ADVERTISEMENT

So this what I’m dealing with this week.

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
We have remote access to most all our customers central control systems ( SCADA) . Most of our IT geeks are busy today doing wholesale backups of all data..as we all should be doing.

The probes are already starting. So we are already at the cyber warfare level…. Just nothing big has hit yet.

Last edited:
Just wait until the Russians release all the Ukrainian deals with the Bidens.
Gog and Magog stuff.

Just wait until the Russians release all the Ukrainian deals with the Bidens.
Gog and Magog stuff.
… or the blackmail video sessions of Rudy trading arms for a staged news release . We already know that happened. Correct? Impeachment 2. Another recorded moment of greatness by Adolph and the Spastic.

They have nothing to lose now with regard to Adolph’s standing now that he has declared absolute allegiance to Putin and Russia…. And there is no denying that anymore. It actually explains a lot.

We have remote access to most all our customers central control systems ( SCADA) . Most of our IT geeks are busy today doing wholesale backups of all data..as we all should be doing.

The probes are already starting. So we are already at the cyber warfare level…. Just nothing big has hit yet.

That sucks. It'll get worse before it gets better. My 18 year old is actually concerned to the point he is asking if the draft will be reinstated.

That sucks. It'll get worse before it gets better. My 18 year old is actually concerned to the point he is asking if the draft will be reinstated.
Highly unlikely. It’s more of a NATO issue and collectively we have 3 x more soldiers and 5X more aircraft than the entire Russia military already in place in Europe.

… or the blackmail video sessions of Rudy trading arms for a staged news release . We already know that happened. Correct? Impeachment 2. Another recorded moment of greatness by Adolph and the Spastic.

They have nothing to lose now with regard to Adolph’s standing now that he has declared absolute allegiance to Putin and Russia…. And there is no denying that anymore. It actually explains a lot.
In what way has he declared allegiance? Be specific, no videos of crying libs and NTs.

As someone that works in the SCADA/PLC/HMI world, I’m surprised more companies haven’t gone back to closed networks/no outside access. The remote access is extremely convenient for me, but it’s only a matter of time before somebody with bad intentions gets in and causes some serious issues.

As someone that works in the SCADA/PLC/HMI world, I’m surprised more companies haven’t gone back to closed networks/no outside access. The remote access is extremely convenient for me, but it’s only a matter of time before somebody with bad intentions gets in and causes some serious issues.
I hope y’all are getting more help from Allen Bradley than we are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT