ADVERTISEMENT

So, the Wagner dude is dead. Anyone surprised?

I just hope the Democrats don’t borrow the idea on how to “take care of” the J6 knuckleheads……🤔 eh, I’m sure many were already on that page.

Last edited:
I just hope the Democrats don’t get borrow the idea on how to “take care of” the J6 knuckleheads……🤔 eh, I’m sure many were already on that page.
They have killed several already. Seth Rich ring a bell? Not J6 but he was the Hitlery email whistleblower.

Reactions: alphatiger08
It's difficult for me to believe that Prigozhin was alive, and free, leading up to this crash...but maybe.

It's difficult for me to believe that Prigozhin was alive, and free, leading up to this crash...but maybe.
Makes me even wonder if he was on the flight. The way they said “was on a list”.doesn’t say he was dead. ”Dead“ is a good disguise fo a hunted man.

You’re right. I better edit or I’ll wake up suicided.
DarlingAjarAngwantibo-size_restricted.gif

Makes me even wonder if he was on the flight. The way they said “was on a list”.doesn’t say he was dead. ”Dead“ is a good disguise fo a hunted man.

Another of his planes was apparently airborne at the same times as well. Interesting to say the least...but I'm guessing that he got dead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT