ADVERTISEMENT

So the ships anchor tore the oil pipe line in Cali

Saw where POTATUS is going to ask OPEC to bump up oil production to help his failing economy. Imagine if he had kept the Keystone Pipeline open instead of bowing down to the green crowd and Soros (who owns the railroad that brings in the oil from the ports), the rest of the US would still be enjoying low gas prices and lower costs for products.

Saw where POTATUS is going to ask OPEC to bump up oil production to help his failing economy. Imagine if he had kept the Keystone Pipeline open instead of bowing down to the green crowd and Soros (who owns the railroad that brings in the oil from the ports), the rest of the US would still be enjoying low gas prices and lower costs for products.
Yes, the message here is clearly that pipelines are great. Well thought out.

That being the message or not, statistically speaking, pipelines are the most efficient and safest way (danger and spillage wise) to move oil from A to B.

It is in fact the green way to move oil.
Unless of course you’re a bunny hugger or the oracle of Omaha, Warren Buffet who'd argue rail is the safest….but then, it would make sense because he owns BNSF 😉

Yes, the message here is clearly that pipelines are great. Well thought out.

Hello numbnutts!

A truck driver shortage is part of the problem but a California Truck Ban which says all trucks must be 2011 or newer and a law called AB 5 which prohibits Owner Operators is mainly to blame.

Also, traditionally the ports have been served by Owner Operators (non union). California has now banned Owner Operators. Long term, truckers in California are not investing in new trucks because California has a law that makes them illegal in 2035. The requirement is to purchase electric trucks which do not exist.

In the meantime, ships anchors are causing major ecological damage while Cali has its finger up its azz as usual and the gov of cali is also banning gas powered lawn mowers and enforcing mask mandates. Enacting laws and mandates which grind industry to a halt and make business retreat. Pure Genius

Hello numbnutts!

A truck driver shortage is part of the problem but a California Truck Ban which says all trucks must be 2011 or newer and a law called AB 5 which prohibits Owner Operators is mainly to blame.

Also, traditionally the ports have been served by Owner Operators (non union). California has now banned Owner Operators. Long term, truckers in California are not investing in new trucks because California has a law that makes them illegal in 2035. The requirement is to purchase electric trucks which do not exist.

In the meantime, ships anchors are causing major ecological damage while Cali has its finger up its azz as usual and the gov of cali is also banning gas powered lawn mowers and enforcing mask mandates. Enacting laws and mandates which grind industry to a halt and make business retreat. Pure Genius
The electric truck mandate on companies should spur innovation on that front as businesses compete to roll out the first and best electric vehicles. I am, however, against the mandates on individuals on things like lawn mowers and masks (in all but a few cases). First off, as the grandson of an Iowa farmer, I know that industries like factory farming are far more to blame than individuals cutting their grass. Like many of us on the libertarian left, I also don't believe in authoritarian measures to combat stupid people, like anti-maskers. The natural consequences to those lowlifes has been good enough. Stories like these below warm my heart, and they should be cause for celebration from all of us. Play stupid games...

The electric truck mandate on companies should spur innovation on that front as businesses compete to roll out the first and best electric vehicles. I am, however, against the mandates on individuals on things like lawn mowers and masks (in all but a few cases). First off, as the grandson of an Iowa farmer, I know that industries like factory farming are far more to blame than individuals cutting their grass. Like many of us on the libertarian left, I also don't believe in authoritarian measures to combat stupid people, like anti-maskers. The natural consequences to those lowlifes has been good enough. Stories like these below warm my heart, and they should be cause for celebration from all of us. Play stupid games...

Awesome. How about electric ships and rubber anchors with Kamala planting trees on the southern border to stop illegal immigration? Libatards are awesome

Couldn’t make it through your first sentence without erupting in laughter. You are truly the dumbest little fûck.

You cheer the death of these people but cry over the death of convicted felon(s) fighting with the police. I bolded a part of your post - which is what we said about felon floyd and the rest but you called everyone racist for saying the same thing. You are a true racist - you hate your own kind and kiss the ass of the others due to your 'white guilt". Fvck you and your liberal commie bullshit.

You cheer the death of these people but cry over the death of convicted felon(s) fighting with the police. I bolded a part of your post - which is what we said about felon floyd and the rest but you called everyone racist for saying the same thing. You are a true racist - you hate your own kind and kiss the ass of the others due to your 'white guilt". Fvck you and your liberal commie bullshit.
He’s a disgrace and a piece of shit.

Reactions: dustinator
Boooooooooooooooom!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT