ADVERTISEMENT

So gator, care to discuss the differences in DeSantis and Newsom

GwinnettDawg

All Conference
Aug 7, 2001
Whereas BDD signs an order to require transparency in prescription prices, your golden boy in CA pushed through AB5 and fvcked up the supply chain even more as well as Fvck over owner operators in favor of Teamsters. I’m sure with your global logistics acumen you know all about AB5.

Whereas BDD signs an order to require transparency in prescription prices, your golden boy in CA pushed through AB5 and fvcked up the supply chain even more as well as Fvck over owner operators in favor of Teamsters. I’m sure with your global logistics acumen you know all about AB5.
I am not a supporter of Gavin Newsome. Just fvcking with you on a 50 yr constant. Doesn’t matter who is POTUS or Governor.

Since the institution of Silicon Valley and the Tech industry, not to mention the shipping hubs for the entire pacific trade industry, California will always dwarf Florida in most economic statistics.

In fact , most economists expect Texas to make a serious run on California GDP as many Silicon Valley operations are moving there From CA.That is supplemental to petrochemical revenues.

But FL?? Naaaa. Not even close.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT