ADVERTISEMENT

Sleep tight gator

As long as they create chaos, supply cheap labor and provide for future Democrat voters…..job well done.

Last edited:
Reactions: dustinator
I wouldn’t doubt it. They are more likely to come though Canada though like the 911 Saudis, there are hundreds of miles of unpatrolled shoreline and coastlines. I’ve crossed into Canada myself in a field with simple old barbed wire.

Also what does it matter what border they come across? There are millions of Muslims in the US legally and illegally now. Many from student visas. Many are radicals and would gladly trade their life to kill Americans. See 9/11. Deport them.

I wouldn’t doubt it. They are more likely to come though Canada though like the 911 Saudis, there are hundreds of miles of unpatrolled shoreline and coastlines. I’ve crossed into Canada myself in a field with simple old barbed wire.

Also what does it matter what border they come across? There are millions of Muslims in the US legally and illegally now. Many from student visas. Many are radicals and would gladly trade their life to kill Americans. See 9/11. Deport them.

Ummm..they’re coming across bidens open SOUTHERN border gator.

There’s no telling how many tens of thousands criminals and terrorists have walked across with gates welded open

Dumbass

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT