ADVERTISEMENT

Several of you have emailed/texted about my buddy that’s on LSU’s staff, well here is your lead-pipe shackled info straight from the source

Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
He actually called me this time, didn’t even wait for our usual weekly catch up.

-Definitely a renewed interest in LSU since Killy beat the Tide by one point on a last second two point conversion prayer in overtime at home

-Unfortunately due to Killy’s past (killing an adolescent, etc.), several of his staff are still quite leery of trusting him, specifically his coordinators who know they’re the first to go under the bus when something goes awry

That was all this week, it’s always good catching up with him.

He actually called me this time, didn’t even wait for our usual weekly catch up.

-Definitely a renewed interest in LSU since Killy beat the Tide by one point on a last second two point conversion prayer in overtime at home

-Unfortunately due to Killy’s past (killing an adolescent, etc.), several of his staff are still quite leery of trusting him, specifically his coordinators who know they’re the first to go under the bus when something goes awry

That was all this week, it’s always good catching up with him.
What great leadership! I expect nothing less from our coonass friends in Red Stick.

Damn! That’s some heavy shite! Part of me is happy for the alcoholics for finally beating Saban but then the part about them having trust issues with Killy brings it back down to earth. That guy won’t last 3 seasons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT