ADVERTISEMENT

Seems Sinema has principles....

How many times we gotta get boosted for this horseshit?

UPDATE- I remain unvaxed for China virus and fuggin glad I didn’t take that poison like the rest of you sheep.
I admit I rolled the dice on the original but have passed on the booster as more data has come out.

I admit I rolled the dice on the original but have passed on the booster as more data has come out.
Understandable. And some were forced. Those people are excused.

The people that did it willingly and continue to do so are the ones that I roll my window down when I’m with my family and point and laugh at their expense, and I take pics with my iPhone 13 and disseminate the pics to several hundred friends. Those people are circus freaks.

No pokes here. 0/4 in my family, 0/7 counting parents and sister. I did tell my parents initially that it was probably a good idea to get it (they are late 60s), but I’m glad they didn’t. My sister has health issues and works from home, and her company almost fired her for not getting the jab. They backed off late, but it was just one of many absurd policies with the vaccine.

Oddly the Mormons out here in Utah had a large uptake percentage. I would’ve expected a bit more skepticism out of that population.

Ain’t no pokes in this glorious body.
Mine neither. I caught the zipperHead flu Nov, 2020 and I’ve been naturally immune ever since. The dipshite doctors I golf with all tried to convince me that the vaccine was superior to natural immunity. “You need it too! The boosters will keep you from dying!” I laughed and told them they were FOS and to FO.

Last edited:
Understandable. And some were forced. Those people are excused.

The people that did it willingly and continue to do so are the ones that I roll my window down when I’m with my family and point and laugh at their expense, and I take pics with my iPhone 13 and disseminate the pics to several hundred friends. Those people are circus freaks.
Yeah I haven’t worn a fvcking mask in months.

Reactions: Reasoned
Told my wife I wanted some strange. She told me if I had 2 more inches, she had some for me.
Reminds me of a dude I knew a while back that was always (oversharing) that he had a small dick. We joked that his wife would ask him to give her six inches and make it hurt, so he would have to fvck her twice and slap her.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT