ADVERTISEMENT

Saban gone….

I remember something like that but maybe it was just legal trouble???
Well... that search was easy... RIP.

Nov. 6, 1969 - Feb. 13, 2013
Alana Colette Collins
Alana Colette Collins, age 43, of Huntsville, formerly of Tuscaloosa, passed away Wednesday, February 13 at her home.

This made me RL LOL.... some fatty chowing down on free food... and a 'Get Well Soon' balloon? WTF??

😂

GDh8L8JXUAEBcgO

Last edited:
Ice, pizza on a paper plate, a cheese cake? Somebody help me out here. Is this like a potluck?
I wish I could help out... we have a styrofoam box nachos w/ no dip; a duck decoy? 🤔; the pizza slice (one); creampies in a 'A' shape; 1/2 bottle of open Sutter Home wine; a pumpkin; 1 Monster energy drink; a broken plate with 'PISS' on it (my 2nd favorite) 🤣🤣; a condom; and a bag of ice. The Get Well Soon :p balloon on his arm is my favorite.

Could we get some bammers to weigh in here and let us know what the hell this all means??

GDkdEtya4AAnUny

only AW would believe that one. No way he'll take over that disaster of a franchise esp with Saban retiring. In fact he may be the dean of SEC coaches now. Everyone else has had a coaching carousel.
Boston news seems to think it’s likely Belichik is headed your way

I wish I could help out... we have a styrofoam box nachos w/ no dip; a duck decoy? 🤔; the pizza slice (one); creampies in a 'A' shape; 1/2 bottle of open Sutter Home wine; a pumpkin; 1 Monster energy drink; a broken plate with 'PISS' on it (my 2nd favorite) 🤣🤣; a condom; and a bag of ice. The Get Well Soon :p balloon on his arm is my favorite.

Could we get some bammers to weigh in here and let us know what the hell this all means??

GDkdEtya4AAnUny

At least there is no toilet paper. Toilet paper drives a bammer insane.

GDkdEtya4AAnUny
Looks like we have some fans with mental health issues. I'd say they have the same one barners had then they left memorials to the dying oak trees a few years back.

It all seems pretty silly to me. Besides he just retired he didn't die.

Looks like we have some fans with mental health issues. I'd say they have the same one barners had then they left memorials to the dying oak trees a few years back.

It all seems pretty silly to me. Besides he just retired he didn't die.
Yeah, he’s still freaking alive….. if they were thinking, they could send the cokes, cream pies, $$$$, pizza and condoms actually TO HIM and not to an inanimate object

going to be Kalen DeBoer.

Looks that way. He has a short resume at a high level, but he's been a winner at every level he's coached at. Ability to recruit and sustain a team will be a big question mark, but he's a good hire if it turns out to be him.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
7-0 vs Lanning, Sarkisian and Lincoln. All hot shots who got their fudge packed EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Is there no one else??
How’d the game against Michigan go?

The players knew it was over after the first few drives when Washington couldn’t move the ball and Michigan had 175+ rushing yards after the first quarter.

Their coach was smart to get out of Washington before the Big Ten throttled him without Penix next season. The bad thing for him is he’s now in a pressure cooker at alabama.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT