ADVERTISEMENT

Run Herschel Run part IV. LOLOLOLOLOL

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
As I said… Father’s Day will be interesting this year in the Walker household. What a steaming heap of dog Shit Trumpsky has endorsed.

How many more baby mamas declare next week. Four now??? I’m setting the over /under at 7.5.

I’ bet he has needle tracks from all the paternity tests. ;)

Hunter is LOLOLOLOLing.

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
No way Hershel beats Wilt Chamberlain. Wilt said he had 20,000+ but had no kids...

right.... No way you shoot that many times and don't bring any ducks home.

Last edited:
Reactions: David_Dennison
Hahaha! What a POS! In his defense, he’s probably legit forgotten them. Probably better off for those kids though. Look at what being raised by Herschel did to Christian 🤣.

What did Herschel do to Christian? Tell me more.
Obvious that he supports him being a queer. Is that grooming according to the new manifesto? He says he supports all aspects of LGBT. Opposes violence against women…. Must support mental health care for severe dissociative multiple personality disorder, using guns for domestic violence too. LOLOLOLOL Great candidate!!!! And they’re just getting warmed up.

Fact: Herschel was a great FB player 2-3rd best in SEC history behind King Henry) … but that’s it! he’s deeply flawed, lies like Trump about his failed businesses, , LEO encounters for threatening a shoot out, obvious cognitive deficiency ( serious can’t speak intelligently and borders illiteracy) , and confirmed psychiatric issues.

if he participates in a debate it will be an embarrassment. The dictator and Mitch needs to ask him to withdraw and RNC put in Perdue or Loeffler . Otherwise Dems keep the seat.

He needs to be remembered as an iconic FB player not a flawed politician.

Obvious that he supports him being a queer. Is that grooming according to the new manifesto? He says he supports all aspects of LGBT. Opposes violence against women…. Must support mental health care for severe dissociative multiple personality disorder, using guns for domestic violence too. LOLOLOLOL Great candidate!!!! And they’re just getting warmed up.

Fact: Herschel was a great FB player 2-3rd best in SEC history behind King Henry) … but that’s it! he’s deeply flawed, lies like Trump about his failed businesses, , LEO encounters for threatening a shoot out, obvious cognitive deficiency ( serious can’t speak intelligently and borders illiteracy) , and confirmed psychiatric issues.

if he participates in a debate it will be an embarrassment. The dictator and Mitch needs to ask him to withdraw and RNC put in Perdue or Loeffler . Otherwise Dems keep the seat.

He needs to be remembered as an iconic FB player not a flawed politician.
LOL did you forget to log into your other account before replying?

LOLOLOLOLOLL

LOL did you forget to log into your other account before replying?

LOLOLOLOLOLL
That is the official never Trumper GOP position . No one except Trump wanted to see Herschel in a key Senate race and you know this. So you can be can continue to be cult like on this city... But you are one of the more centrist posters… and I know that you agree that the country deserves better than Trump and Herschel.

That is the official never Trumper GOP position . No one except Trump wanted to see Herschel in a key Senate race and you know this. So you can be can continue to be cult like on this city... But you are one of the more centrist posters… and I know that you agree that the country deserves better than Trump and Herschel.
Sure. But we have to start bailing water out while we can. Raphel Warnock, like Biden, will go along with the liberal crowd or whatever their handlers tell them. I'd like a better candidate than Herschel - no offense to the resident leghumpers who love him - and definitely would prefer a different candidate than Trump. If they end up on the ballot in their respective general elections...what other choice is there?

It is our collective fault as moderates/conservatives for allowing subpar candidates to make it through the primaries in the first place. What's really troublesome? The moderate dems are the ones who will get voted out this November. The extremists are in safe Dem controlled areas. Despite the "red wave" many are anticipating, watch the Dems go even more extreme after the midterms. Whatever gains the GOP makes in November, they better be ready for the political fight of our lifetimes. The Dems won't have to hide it anymore inside the party.

Reactions: David_Dennison

When are you going to learn that voting for 3 week old dog sh@t laying in the backyard is better than voting for any democrat? It is simple.. straight GOP ticket.... the alternative is straight dog sh@t.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT