ADVERTISEMENT

Run Herschel Run!! Part III Father Day versio

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
LOL So more kids to wish him Happy Fathers day!! Herschel must have got more strange poon than Hunter. Who has more abandoned children.? Not only a violent pistol whipping wife beating schizophrenic kook… deadbeat dad too… who preaches family unity. Then Had to be subpoenaed for a paternity test?? . Maybe Trumpsky will help him with back payments ? Maybe campaign funds will help .

Any of y’all butt sniffers Know about the secret 10 yo?? We’ll now you do ( and it’s a great example of fatherly influence and support). How stupid are his backers to think that it wouldn't come out?.. what else will come out in Part IV. ?

Run Hershel Run
LOLOLOLOL
MAGA BY GAWD

Last edited:
Some discussion on the radio this morning about his campaign. Whoever he has for a campaign manager needs to be fired. Should have had a lot of this buttoned up by now. Unless Hershel’s campaign gets smart he will lose to Warnock in Nov.

That said unless you move to Georgia in the next few weeks stay the hell out of our election.

LOL So more kids to wish him Happy Fathers day!! Herschel must have got more strange poon than Hunter. Who has more abandoned children.? Not only a violent pistol whipping wife beating schizophrenic kook… deadbeat dad too… who preaches family unity. Then Had to be subpoenaed for a paternity test?? . Maybe Trumpsky will help him with back payments ? Maybe campaign funds will help .

Any of y’all butt sniffers Know about the secret 10 yo?? We’ll now you do ( and it’s a great example of fatherly influence and support). How stupid are his backers to think that it wouldn't come out?.. what else will come out in Part IV. ?

Run Hershel Run
LOLOLOLOL
MAGA BY GAWD

Why the hell would that matter? I mean Dementia's son rides his coattails in public, bangs anything that walks, snorts crack and parmesan cheese and sells 'art' on the side.

If you haven't noticed... having dirt all over you helps in politics. Look at your Democratic Party.

Why the hell would that matter? I mean Dementia's son rides his coattails in public, bangs anything that walks, snorts crack and parmesan cheese and sells 'art' on the side.

If you haven't noticed... having dirt all over you helps in politics. Look at your Democratic Party.
BINGOOOOO!

Is Hunter seeking election to a the worlds most important legislative body? He is harmless. No effect on your lives. . If you people didn’t have BDS he would vanish. Now Herschel?? That vote impacts the world. So far there are only 2-3 true dumbasses. We don’t need another illiterate truly mentally impaired dumbass.

He is an embarrassment and .. as I said.. his nomination guaranteed the election of Warnick.

Best advice… have him do like Tubberville. Avoid any debate that would allow comparison of his IQ. Trump should have done the same. He lost the race whe everyone saw that Trump was by far the biggest dumbass of the two.

Right now Tubberville is on the bottom 2-3 intellectually.

Is Hunter seeking election to a the worlds most important legislative body? He is harmless. No effect on your lives. . If you people didn’t have BDS he would vanish. Now Herschel?? That vote impacts the world. So far there are only 2-3 true dumbasses. We don’t need another illiterate truly mentally impaired dumbass.

He is an embarrassment and .. as I said.. his nomination guaranteed the election of Warnick.

Best advice… have him do like Tubberville. Avoid any debate that would allow comparison of his IQ. Trump should have done the same. He lost the race whe everyone saw that Trump was by far the biggest dumbass of the two.

A true conservative, ladies and gentlemen and tranny sockeyes.

Fake news. I'm not claiming that TT is brilliant or even terribly smart, especially as a politician, but there's at least a dozen that are way fvcking dumber than he is.

The thing I like about TT is that he hasn't made a career out of politics. All of those motherfvckers need to go. It's not a career...so get fvcked.

Black people don’t care about that stuff. They overlooked Warnock documented abuse.

Ah yes, that reminded me to share this.

Comments, @David_Dennison
Run Herschel run!
FOUR baby mamas now claiming paternity. I can promise you more are coming… literally.

Black people don’t care about that stuff. They overlooked Warnock documented abuse.
Agreed. “It’s a black thang, Nurse! So stay out of it, with yo lil bitch ass!”
Hopefully the 10 yr old bastard will be more manly than Christian. Although par for the course, it would be a damn shame if both sons of the thUGA icon wound up being queers. Such a waste of genetics.

Holy shit Herschel!!! He was getting a lot of poon… at least Trumpsky didn’t get them pregnant.

Why do you care? Babies are crashing the border. Hershel is having legal citizens... hell some may be 5*s and Saban will blow them to get them to go to bammer

Reactions: David_Dennison
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT