ADVERTISEMENT

Run Herschel Run! Part 11

Says the “life-long Republican” and “war hero”….. both lies, of course.
Pretty bad when the GOP state officials repeat “ as I said” worst candidate in history.

Are they RINOs libs or just ashamed for Walker to be representing GA. ?? Which one

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Pretty bad when the GOP state officials repeat “ as I said” worst candidate in history.

Are they RINOs libs or just ashamed for Walker to be representing GA. ?? Which one

Nobody ever said he was a great candidate, but because of people like you, the libs get another vote in the senate. So congrats on the big win, I’m sure you’re proud.

He is a thUGA semi retarded (halfwit?) and shouldn’t have been on the ballot. That said, republicans would take him 10/10 over a left wing liberal. You’re a bitchAss nurse and a fraud.

Reactions: Reasoned
Nobody ever said he was a great candidate, but because of people like you, the libs get another vote in the senate. So congrats on the big win, I’m sure you’re proud.
No I’m pissed that the people if GA allowed that corrupt Nazi loving MF to pick an imbecile to represent them. Same with PA and AZ. Your hero made that choice for you.. like 2020.

Lemmings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT